Total Paid:$60
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?No
    Was the Description you were given accurate?yes
    Hair Color and Length:Blonde to the shoulders
    Race: caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance:Fresh
    Smoking Status:yes, but could not tell
    Where did you hear about this provider:CL
    Provider`s Body:Great little body and nice perky titties. You could tell she had a kid lately from the belly fat.
    What was the Provider's Attitude like?Professional
    Comments:

Called many girls this day. I've been kinda of out of since the other site has been down and I didn't know about this site. I lost my play phone, so I have no numbers of my girls. She had the normal setup, call me when you get to the notel and I will give you the room number. Went up to the room and was very surprised at how she looked. She is not the girl in the photo, but to me. She is much better looking and younger looking to me. We settle with the money and off the clothes went. She did have a little puch from a baby I believe, but that was the only thing wrong with her body. She had a great set of little perky titts and a nice clean shaving pussy. To my surprised she started off with a BBBJ, really didn't last to long, but it was still a surprise. She got on top of me for a while and rode me and then I turned her over to Mish until I was done. She jump off and cleaned herself, I went in the bathroom and did the same. She is very mechanical, but with some good training I think she could get better.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes

Thanks for the intel - I'd been wondering about her.
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

Verified Hobbyist
    Good report - nice to see some new Spring talent.

Was that bbfs?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MikeMeatmaster @ Mar 11 2009, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Was that bbfs?[/b]
    Do you smoke that crazy stuff. I wouldn&#39;t fuck myself without a condom.

thanks for the review... i saw those skirt pics on backpage or craigs and wondered......

Not to rain on anyones parade but I saw her a couple of weeks ago and it was the worst session I have ever had. Everything was an upsell. Kissing =upsell, Touching the Y= upsell, DATY= upsell............ I did the old close my eyes shove it in and get it over trick...it was aweful