Phone or Pager: 210-823-0316
    Email Address:
    URL / Website:http://http://-sungoddess-athena.rar...om/contact.php
    City: San Antonio
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: North Central just outside 410
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: Well, here I have to say everything but read the BCD comments Athena is fun and athletic.
    Session Length Scheduled: 1 hour
    Fee: $$20
    Total Paid: Same
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Short Blonde spiky Look at her web site. That is her.
    Race: Caucasian
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Where did you hear about this provider? Introduced 4 or 5 years ago by Spurs Fan
    Provider`s Body: Just perfect. Again I urge everyone to check out her web site. 124lbs, 36-29-35 of athletic body and soft smooth skin. She is concerned that the 29 is up two inches from when we met. Was it ok? Hell yes it's ok. I like women with a womans body.
    Comments:Athena The European Sun Goddess

It’s been over a year since I have had the pleasure of Athena’s company. I don’t know why but it has. While we were deep into the act, I mentioned to her that I
    Could only compare how we were doing to the last three hundred times we had done the deed. She quickly reminded me that we had only gone BCD twice before. This shocked me because I have dreamed of her almost every night for the last couple years and to me they counted. Got a big grin on that. I can just imagine her walking along the seaside in Valencia or Barcelona, maybe stretched out on the beach in Ibiza. Maybe a deserted beach at Santa Agnes de Corona making that incredible tanned body darker and the blonde hair even blonder. Ah well, she will be there during the next Social so you will have to wait until April. Wish I could be there also. The Spanish Riviera is often missed because people generally think that it runs form Genova to Marseille France but it actually runs on down to Malaga Spain. Beautiful beaches and Athena will only add to the local beauty.

If you have not met Athena let me introduce you. If you have traveled much you will know in moments that she is not a South Texan. Her Spanish is much cleaner and her looks are European. She asked me how she looked different, like it was something bad.
    If you walk down the Champs-Elysee, watch the idiots in the cars zooming by with their heads up their rears. They are Americans. Now notice the pretty girls on bicycles and walking, they are Europeans.
    Notice they look very different. Athena looks very different. I don’t know why but she does. And I am a fan. Completely.

Ok so I have stated my bias. I would like to find some fault in Athena so that this would sound completely objective the problem is she has no faults to find. The girl is completely great. World class.

When I heard that she was going home for almost a month, which she does every year but usually when San Antonio gets too hot for the 4-40 air-conditioning (4 windows down and 40 miles per hour), I called her and asked if she could sandwich me in. She said that she could give me an hour Friday afternoon but I would have to be on time and leave on time because she was booked. I was surprised because with the economy tanked and the board down, I expected her to be calling her regulars and looking for action. Not Athena.
    I got to her incall at 1:30 and she said that she had an appointment scheduled at 3pm. Well that is more than an hour and that would be fine. I grabbed a bottle of the finest Spanish red wine that Gabriel’s had, over 20 bucks worth, and chilled it to European room temp (56 degrees). The wine and I were ready so I head over to her place.
    She reaches out the door and snatches me in. She gets some stimwear and I pop the cork. We set down on the couch and start talking like we usually do I get undressed to remind myself and her that I am there to have sex along with the great fellowship.

Well we drink along and finally finish the bottle and she asks me if I would like her to open another. I look at the time and realize that I have already been there almost an hour.
    I tell her that maybe latter but I have this erection that needs her attention. Well she gets busy on that problem and the time moves on.

We go from Multi-position BBBJ all around the room to CFS all around the room then her cell phone rings because her 3pm is outside. She asks him to drive around the block so I can exit without meeting the next person. (A bit of class there). I don’t want to leave but I have already overstayed my appointment by thirty minutes. I put the equipment away and get dressed, she reminds me to comb my hair cause I look a mess. I’m off and the European Sun Goddess is once again an Ibiza dream.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Not only yes but hell yes. But, guys, treat her right she is a treasure that I plan to enjoy for years to come.

Well done sir.

She is a winner!

SF

B)
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified