Thread: Review: Sonya Playmate

Review: Sonya Playmate, You have Great Sessions and then You have Really Great Sessions

Date: February 20, 2009
    Provider: Sonya Playmate
    Phone or Pager: Only after screening
    Email Address: pleasuregar@yahoo.com
    URL / Website: http://www.sonyaplaymate.com/
    City: San Antonio
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: NW SA
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent

Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, BLS, CG, RCG, Mish, K9, DATY, 69, Digits
    Session Length Scheduled: 1 Hour, but we went over a bit
    Fee: $$.2
    Total Paid: $$.2
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue?: No

Was the Description you were given accurate?: Yes, plenty of pics here and there
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette and long to about mid back with highlights
    Race: Latin Hottie
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Non Smoker
    Where did you hear about this provider?: ASPD and seen her before
    Provider`s Body: She’s 5’5”, 115 lbs, 36C’s, fit and trim, great smile, sparkling eyes, a great looking booty and yummy nipples. Her pics are accurate and very recent.

What was the Provider's Attitude like?: Why aren’t you naked yet! :o

Comments: Sonya is wonderful at making you feel GREAT and SATISFIED. Her goal is to make sure that when your session is over that you leave with a smile and weak in the knees. But then there are those days when things get switched up a bit. Sometimes you get warned about the time you’re gonna experience and sometimes it just gets sprung on you. I was warned via text...“Hope you’re ready cause I’m Super Dam Horney!” along with the evil “he he”

I arrived with wine thinking we could share a glass before the session began, but as I entered she was wearing a thong and a smile and I knew she was serious in her text. As soon as I got comfortable, we started hugging & kissing and I turned her around so that I could fondle her breast and kitty. As I slid my hand inside her thong I could feel she was already wet and that’s all it took to get me ready for play. I told her to get at the edge of the bed for K9 as I covered up. I slipped in and the game was on. We started out nice and slow and then we started going at it hard. We went at for about 10 minutes; she was grabbing the sheets and matching my thrusts as we worked in rhythm for pleasure. I finally stopped cause I didn’t want to cum yet.

We lay on the bed and we started kissing and fondling, but that didn’t last long cause she headed south and removed the cover and started a great BBBJ. She looked up at me and says you nice and hard again and she covers me up and mounts me in her favorite position CG. She leans onto me as she starts to rock on me slowly. This continues for a while and then she gives me a couple of DFKs before she gets upright and starts riding me harder and harder. As she is trying to pound me through the mattress, I’m playing with her nipples and fondling her bouncing titties. I finally broke her concentration and asked her for RCG. Actually, I wanted her to slow down before I came and I was just having too much fun letting her wear herself out on me.

She repositions her booty right above my c*ck and as she looks back at me she wiggles her butt at me just before she guides me in. She takes long slow draws on me as I play with her starfish. She finally takes a break and we settle down for DFKing, snuggling and mutual fondling. The fondling eventually leads to another fine round of BBBJ, 69 and then another cover.

I suggest we move to the chair for additional fun and she positions herself low in the chair and I kneel in front of her for a brief DATY before I slide into her. We start at it again nice and hard, and she starts rubbing her nipples. As she is rubbing her nipples, I’m getting rug burn for going it hard. I ask her if we can switch positions, so I sit on the chair and she backs up on my c*ck and rides me RCG while she is balancing herself on the arm chairs. What a site, like going to a strip club and getting full service! I finally explode in this position. She cleans me up and we finally share that glass of wine.

I look at the time we have left and I ask her if I could do some more DATY to finish out our time. She hops on the bed and I start licking away, one digit at first then two. She’s rubbing her titties furiously and then stops and just relaxes, I continue for a while longer till I have my fill of DATY. I look at her face and she has this grin and I ask if she is ok, she says “2 O’s, yeah I’m alright.”

I look at the clock and we have run over time, so I clean up and give her a couple of kisses before I leave.

It was one hell of night.

Would you recommend this Provider to others?: Yes
    I'm glad I quit lurking, oh gawd I'm glad I quit lurking!

Holy crap that was an excellent review. i felt like I was watching you guys. Keep it up buddy. Figurativly and literaly.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

Verified Hobbyist BCD FriendsnFunTX's Avatar
    Great review lurklt. Sounds like you had a wonderful time. Keep it up.