Thread: Any nightclub owners/managers here?

Any of you dawgs or ladies involved with nightclubs as a manager or owner? A business partner of mine is interested in starting a dance club (rave/trance type) in another city and I have no experience in that but lots of questions. Anyone willing to educate me in exchange for lunch? Or a tour of their club?

I am from Houston but have been active in the NOLA and Mississippi Gulf Coast forums since I have been working on some projects over there.

Thanks in advance!

Verified Companion Companion brittanybella's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DonnerVetter @ Feb 25 2009, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Any of you dawgs or ladies involved with nightclubs as a manager or owner? A business partner of mine is interested in starting a dance club (rave/trance type) in another city and I have no experience in that but lots of questions. Anyone willing to educate me in exchange for lunch? Or a tour of their club?

I am from Houston but have been active in the NOLA and Mississippi Gulf Coast forums since I have been working on some projects over there.

Thanks in advance![/b]
    what type of info you need?
    I don't give a FUCK, But...I'LL SELL YOU ONE! 💋
    (970)367-7827 text preferred

Mainly money questions - staffing levels and pay, cash flow, advertising, security, that sort of thing. Any operational advice.