Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Lunch time Social?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm in regardless of venue, but will provide my vote when the e-mail arrives. Generally speaking though, the venue that attracts the most lovely ladies is the one that I would vote for!

I would love to stop by, but don't know if that week will work, since it is Spring Break and all...

Verified Hobbyist
    CB, I still think that a lunch social is a great idea. I will not be able to make the March date. Hopefully I can make a May date when established.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KandyKara528 @ Feb 26 2009, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    And simply speaking as a lady here, I prefer jeans and a t-shirt at noon on Thursday more so than my "stripperella" get-up! :) How do you other ladies feel? And do you gents mind seeing us in natural light wearing normal clothes?[/b]
    Wouldn&#39;t bother me if you wore that to the evening gatherings! Casual cool, "stripperella", it all works!!! ;)

I don&#39;t recall seeing the "vote" email so I don&#39;t know the tally. If we wound up evenly split, then perhaps *cough...cough* we let CB & CK do that voodoo that they do so well in the usual spot & some of the rest of us can step up to the plate to arrange an event with an alternative "vibe." It ain&#39;t my town (read, no local contacts & limited local knowledge) but I&#39;m willing to pitch in however I can help.

Obviously, two events would have to be spaced out a bit so as not to cannibalize attendance. Those who want to attend both won&#39;t find it too much of an imposition to do so.

Just one idiot&#39;s opinion...
    I could just *kiss* your promiscuous mind

I don't keep a lot of secrets
    The ones I do will die with me
    It's not because I'm hiding something
    A trusted friend I try to be

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5