Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Lunch time Social?

That should work for me.
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

i'm good let me know.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Im in. I think its a great idea.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I'm in!

Verified Companion Companion
    Where would you like to find me. (Houston)
    I can at least stay for lunch.

If someone else would like to change my plans, I can accommodate that.

Kisses,

Veronica
    Veronica Peach 832-736-5084
    texasveronica@gmail.com

I won’t tell a soul. I’ve done too much already.

Sounds like fun to me. Count me in.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Per the usual, if you are not already on the social invite list, shoot me a PM requesting that and gents, have two providers send me vouches for sessions from the past 90 days. All providers here please send me a request and you are good to go (with exceptions if the venue chooses).
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Epicurus's Avatar
    Still in Never Never Land.. Actually I now live in Singapore! Back in Texas for awhile.
    CK1942 has shot me down.

Sorry, I won&#39;t be able to attend after all. I do not meet the required criteria.

You guys and gals have a great time. I REALLY wish I could be there.

TJ (Epicurus)

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    Despite the urgent need for the gents to gather and exchange info (which they can certainly do withour any providers present, we otherwise see the gatherings more as marketing meets and greets for the ladies and they want to know 2 things:

1 - security. Are all the gents vouched or not?

2 - are the gents players or window shoppers? and do the ladies have a chance to market their time to them.

So, we ask that all male invitees be both of the above; have had a session or two in the past 90 days and be vouched by established providers who witness that the gent deserves an invite since he will follow the social rules of etiquette and be a prospective client.

Ain&#39;t perfect, and yes, I know many legit players won&#39;t be able to get vouches since all they do is spa and/or strip activities.

= = = =

TJ - thanks for the reminder, your aspd handle is back in place.

= = = =
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

CB….
    I think this lunch-time social is a great idea. I would also think that since you are arranging for food and a place to have it that you need to have a given number of guys to actually show up just to cover costs.

If you make the arrangements and just a few guys actually show….we probably won’t have a chance at another noon social. The ladies won’t be back (and I can’t blame them) and someone will lose a lot of money.

I would think there needs to be something in place that makes us guys who tell you “we are in” actually show up. Otherwise we can pretty much kiss this plan goodbye.

Anyone have a good plan?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I&#39;m in, sounds good.

Verified Hobbyist BCD CivilBarrister's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tbone2u @ Feb 25 2009, 08:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    CB….
    I think this lunch-time social is a great idea. I would also think that since you are arranging for food and a place to have it that you need to have a given number of guys to actually show up just to cover costs.

If you make the arrangements and just a few guys actually show….we probably won’t have a chance at another noon social. The ladies won’t be back (and I can’t blame them) and someone will lose a lot of money.

I would think there needs to be something in place that makes us guys who tell you “we are in” actually show up. Otherwise we can pretty much kiss this plan goodbye.

Anyone have a good plan?[/b]
    TBone - I appreciate this note. It takes a lot of my time and CK&#39;s time to put these things together. Food and booze does cost some $$, but it is also pricy for the venue to get their people to show up, including security, valet, and the 4 people who run the venue.

It is somewhat of a double edge-sword. If we make the failure to show after committing too draconion (ie, you are off the list for a while), it causes problems in the future; if nothing is done for a NS, then TONS of guys jump on the bandwagon without any intention of showing up and that causes problems.

But TBone you are right - CK and I will try it one time and if enough people commit we will go forward;
    if enough people show up to cover the costs, etc, there will be others;
    if those people don&#39;t actually show up, then I know I WON&#39;T be doing it again.

1RudeLawyer - I know I am a prick; Deal with it or ignore me.

Socials - info will be sent via Email

Registered Male (Not Verified) Epicurus's Avatar
    Still in Never Never Land.. Actually I now live in Singapore! Back in Texas for awhile.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ck1942 @ Feb 25 2009, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Ain&#39;t perfect..[/b]
    Ain&#39;t perfect.. What is??

TJ ;)

The old luncheon were lot of fun, Hope this one is super
    I hope all have a great time
    Hope to get back in town for the next party

Verified Hobbyist CuriouserGeorge's Avatar
    I might actually be able to make that one!
    Currently on secret assignment. I officially disavow any knowledge of my own actions.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast