Thread: ChaseDFW - My ATF for the whole time I've known her.

I guess you could say this is a shameless plug for the girl that has become and remained my favorite since she came on the scene in 2003. She left for a couple years then came back, and I have been enjoying her company ever since, and as I know there are lots of guys now who may not know her or may have known of her but never seen her, she is a real hidden jewel in the DFW area and if you don't know her, you want to. I have seen her more than any girl I have ever seen, and there are many reasons why. She is very smart, very personable and is one just seriously hot fuck.

This last time we visited, which was a couple days ago, she showed up in some very sexy black satin looking low cut jeans, high heels and a sleek black shirt with see through stripes in it and red bra. They all came off pretty quickly and we made the familiar trip to my bed, giggling and making sexy pillow talk like always, coming together on the bed, hugging and kissing like teenagers, (she's not far from one, 18 when I first met her, 24 now) and enjoying each others touch. When she was 18 she had that amazing hot teenage body, all taut and slender and sleek and has over the years matured into a very sexy woman. She has a Marilyn Monroe body now that I absolutely drool over, big full breasts that stand proudly from her chest with alabaster skin and pink nipples that beg to be kissed and sucked and.... well you know. Her body tapers into a small waist and then out to full, taut hips and a gorgeous ass, sleek thighs and perfect skin that all lead me to my favorite spot, her sweet love nest with little pink lips and that is always perfectly fresh and tastes as sweet as a fresh tree ripened peach on a summer afternoon right in the peach orchard. This night, it was the same as I found myself having a hard time getting enough of that peach, wanting to lick and kiss and suck it longer and longer.
    Finally, after she had found her way to the peaks, and shuddered through a happy orgasm, I gave up and moved up the bed to allow her to push me over and begin by kissing me again, lips touching and tongues playing together as she began to caress me all over. Her mouth worked down my torso, finding lots of places to kiss and tease, until finally she was between my thighs, smiling up at me as she began to first kiss gently on the boys, licking and sucking all over them, before sliding her face up and her cheek along my rod until she could engulf it, gently sliding up and down it as she sucked and used her tongue to bring me higher. I almost reached the point a couple times as she would get me there then back off a little or go back to my aching balls, before she eventually crawled back up, and after covering me up, found her way into place astride in classic cowgirl. We went that way for a while, then switched to other positions, as she is always willing and eager to provide the most thrilling of experiences.
    One thing that always amazes me is how the really good girls provide you with an experience that makes you feel that they are totally involved and totally as into it as you are or even more, and give you all the things you want with the enthusiasm and excitement that makes the experience even that much more lasting and memorable. Chase is the best at that. I have never been with a girl who is so totally into the moment, the touch of a man, responding with wanting to be closer and in contact, her body against yours, to the point that she seems to maintain some kind of contact with me the whole time she is there. Her hand in my hair or smoothly caressing me, her skin touching mine like she never wants to leave, her whole being into making me happy. That is HARD to FIND. That kind of GFE is, well, you can see a lot of girls and spend a lot of money and never find it. She loves to cuddle after and enjoys everything that goes with the entire experience. She is a great one.
    Here are some reminders of how she looks these days, what a hottie:

Chase is 300 for the hour incall in north Dallas, or 350 and up outcall.
    Her website is http://chasedfw.com
    Her email is chasedfw@gmail.com.
    She is on P411 also.

Nice review of one of my ATF's she is very very good!

Chase is a very nice lady. I wish she would come down to Houston again. You guys are lucky to have her in the DFW area.