Quote Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
Years ago I went to Bass Pro and bought my BF a yuge deep cast iron. Think I topped her hubby that year lol. It was expensive... Now I wish I had one.

Just recently I tried seasoning mine and it didn't help much. Think I need to strip it and start from scratch. It's a process for sure. Send me link on that strainer. I need to get one.

I cook many eggs at once so I beat and then pour into a pyrex. Always spray with butter spray first.
I don’t know how to share a link from my amazon app, but if you type in “oil storage grease keeper” it brings them up, I got the 3rd from the top and like it.
Also when your there, add a Larbee puck for your cast iron. Follow the instructions how to season with it, then use it after each time you cook. It will always stay nice and nonstickable.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I have 2 cast iron skillets..one small,one large...a cast iron dutch oven..and a cast iron griddle
No other pans shall touch my burners lol

You can get them cheap at tjmax and marshalls
I’ve found with cast iron, you get what you pay for. I buy only Lodge anymore, it is more expensive but so much better made and keeps the seasoning in better. I have a couple cheapo ones I got off an amazon lightening deal, I use those for things like tomato sauce your not supposed to cook in cast iron.