Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: a little off topic here but this really bothers me...

I only saw one picture on the tmz and it didn't seem very bad to me. And I used to get my ass kicked all the time when i was in my 20's. so I know what a good ass kicking looks like. It could be that i missed the really good pictures. I also gotta say if a chick is going pyscho and giving a beat down she should expect at some point to take a few punches. I have been around a few crazy bitches that you would have to knuckout to get away from them. I'm not saying that's her just that I've experienced some real crazy chicks in my past. thank goodness that time has past me by.

Guide Chihuahua on hiatus (retired)
    Seclusion in the deep, dark, spooky woods north of Houston at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.

Smile

It is sad that anyone who abuses any living creature can't be subject to the "eye for an eye" rule and taste some of what he dishes out. But let's remember that this is the good ol' USA and celebrity or thug, the man is innocent until proven guilty, and everything else is just opinion and speculation until the whole story is revealed, and not necessarily the often-twisted tale spawned by the media. If he is guilty, well, make sure that there is NO Vaseline before you drop him off for the gangsta gang bang.

Registered Male (Not Verified) strong bad's Avatar
    Chris Brown,James Brown,Bobby Brown: Ladies if you are dating a dude with the last name of Brown, Run!

I forgot to add I don't condone violence of any kind. It's wrong and should be punished to the extent that the law allows.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (strong bad @ Feb 25 2009, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Chris Brown,James Brown,Bobby Brown: Ladies if you are dating a dude with the last name of Brown, Run![/b]
    LOL! I miss your avatar SB.

There are two things that I have never understood.

1. A man that will hit a woman.
    2. A woman that will put up with it.

And Simpleton, thankfully I&#39;ve never been in a situation like that. I&#39;ve known some psycho chicks, but I&#39;ve never had to hit one.
    Chillin&#39; on the porch.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (simpleton @ Feb 25 2009, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I also gotta say if a chick is going pyscho and giving a beat down she should expect at some point to take a few punches. I have been around a few crazy bitches that you would have to knuckout to get away from them.[/b]

I understand... but I disagree. Get her off you.. then get away.

Is that "sexist"??? Probably. Is that "old school"??? Definitely! I think there&#39;s just a different set of rules for men & women when it comes to the "physicality" of confrontation.

Men & women... different, you say??????

Damn, right! Vive la differance!!
    I could just *kiss* your promiscuous mind

I don't keep a lot of secrets
    The ones I do will die with me
    It's not because I'm hiding something
    A trusted friend I try to be

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sisyphus @ Feb 25 2009, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I understand... but I disagree. Get her off you.. then get away.

Is that "sexist"??? Probably. Is that "old school"??? Definitely! I think there&#39;s just a different set of rules for men & women when it comes to the "physicality" of confrontation.

Men & women... different, you say??????

Damn, right! Vive la differance!! [/b]
    I get what your saying but I don&#39;t think you understand my point. I&#39;m not talking about a nice girl just getting pissed. The crazy bitch I&#39;m talking about, there is no getting away if she is between you and the exit. Don&#39;t think for a moment that just because she&#39;s a chick you can kick her ass. I know a few chicks when motivated(really pissed off) will kick some ass. I don&#39;t condone violence of any kind but sometimes regardless of gender you&#39;ve got to protect yourself.

Verified Companion Companion brittanybella's Avatar
    well its reported that he&#39;s taking anger management classes....so that
    &#39;s good atleast
    I don't give a FUCK, But...I'LL SELL YOU ONE! 💋
    (970)367-7827 text preferred

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (simpleton @ Feb 26 2009, 01:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I get what your saying but I don&#39;t think you understand my point. I&#39;m not talking about a nice girl just getting pissed. The crazy bitch I&#39;m talking about, there is no getting away if she is between you and the exit. Don&#39;t think for a moment that just because she&#39;s a chick you can kick her ass. I know a few chicks when motivated(really pissed off) will kick some ass. I don&#39;t condone violence of any kind but sometimes regardless of gender you&#39;ve got to protect yourself.[/b]
    Not sure what you think I don&#39;t understand....

I&#39;m NOT saying you don&#39;t have the right to defend yourself. I AM saying that a altercation between a guy & a girl (no matter how good she is at defending herself) is different than an altercation between two guys.

To wit:

1. You "take the loss" much earlier in a "confrontation" (read, before it gets physical in the first place) with a woman than you do with a man. I&#39;ve turned & walked away (to the point of moving out of my own house for days & weeks at a time) from women who have said & done things I&#39;d have beaten a guy within an inch of his life for. That alone should get you 90% of the way to never having to raise your hand to a woman in the first place.

2. If you&#39;ve miscalculated how quickly the confrontation would escalate... Do just enough to get her off you & get away. On the other hand, if it&#39;s "on" with a guy the goal - as far as I&#39;m concerned - is to inflict enough damage that the a-hole never jacks with you again. You just don&#39;t do that with a woman.

It&#39;s rather simple.... and different.

I don&#39;t buy for 1 sec that the wounds in those pictures were defensive blows.
    I could just *kiss* your promiscuous mind

I don't keep a lot of secrets
    The ones I do will die with me
    It's not because I'm hiding something
    A trusted friend I try to be

Registered Male (Not Verified) john353's Avatar
    For the record, I don&#39;t believe in laying hands on women either.

I agree that the best alternative is fend off and avoid, but I have also seen pissed off cowgirls drunk on tequila, stomping through beer joints looking to whoop somebody&#39;s ass!! It really didn&#39;t matter to much if you were a dude or some unlucky lady that she had her crosshairs on. Whats even worse is when you have 2-3 of them on the warpath looking to f**k somebody up.

Any of you guys out there ever been jumped on by 2 or more girls that KNOW HOW TO FIGHT???

You either defend yourself, run, or end up in the hospital.

Its easy to say "I&#39;ll do this or i&#39;ll do that"...but unusual situations do occur.

Again...I don&#39;t condone physical violence towards women, and never have...but I have seen some crazy shit happen.

Here&#39;s the thing

The powers that be just want to dumb you down

So you do not see the real world
    that is making you slaves!

Can you say O BAA MAH

It is just a distraction
    These People are just Actors

they have no love for each other
    or for you

Total mind control

Won&#39;t get fooled Again

damn! dunno what dat kitty be smokin&#39; but it must be doin&#39; sumfin gud

Unhappy

OK, now that crazy-ass PM I got from Zeno makes a little more sense...
    I guess :blink:
    Chillin&#39; on the porch.

Registered Male (Not Verified) strong bad's Avatar
    I too now understand the PM I got from Zino. That boy needs to put the Bob Marley down or at least pass it to strong bad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2