Thread: Best places to stay

I am wondering where the best places are to stay if I make a visit during the Livestock Show and Rodeo?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Places to eat ???

Thanks !!! B)

BuckeyeFarmer
    Rooms tend to be at a premium during the Livestock Show. Of course, if you're coming for some play time with some of Houston gents, then the Galleria is the place to be.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    galleria....hotwire does really well......pm me for hotel ideas....kisses,d
    Texas in late April/early May!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

Verified Hobbyist BCD metal_head's Avatar
    Hmm, I live in the Galleria. You can stay at my place, lol.

Actually everybody so far is right. The Galleria is a nice, central location. I always try to find a place at the last minute. After 2am, most hotels only charge a day-rate and it normally is around half the price. It's a little harder for an event like the rodeo, but they can still be found. The Omni and Intercontinential are pretty nice.
    "All my life I've been over the top. I don't know what I'm doing, all I know is I don't wanna stop." Ozzy

<span style="font-family:Lucida Sans Unicode">I want to thank for the input! I will be checking them out soon and making my reservations.

I have never been to Houston AT ALL! I am so looking forward to seeing the town, rodeo and meeting some new friends!

Now .. what about places to eat? Or are ya gunna come by and take me out for a meal? LOL
    </span>

be sure and check out the Galleria Mall...also Kona Grill is in the mall...awesome hawaain type food!!

have fun baby!!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com

NEW VIDEOS..selling short video clips....I accept paypal or cash app,venmo or CASH

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dallas4u @ Feb 20 2009, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    be sure and check out the Galleria Mall...also Kona Grill is in the mall...awesome hawaain type food!!

have fun baby!!![/b]
    I intend on it! Looking forward to meeting new friends for sure ! I will post my ad and specials soon !

XOXOX
    THT

Verified Companion Companion
    Where would you like to find me. (Houston)
    Don&#39;t forget, if you&#39;re going to the rodeo, then you can eat at the rodeo. If you can get to the BBQ cook-off, there&#39;s some great fixin&#39;s tomorrow.

I had a gummy time Friday night.

VP
    Veronica Peach 832-736-5084
    texasveronica@gmail.com

I won’t tell a soul. I’ve done too much already.

Verified Hobbyist BCD lizardking's Avatar
    I suggest you stay as far away from the Livestock Show and Rodeo as possible. In fact, I wouldn&#39;t even come to Houston. The whole affair makes me ashamed for My People . . . you know, the Rednecks.
    I am the Lizard King.
    I can do anything!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lizardking @ Feb 28 2009, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I suggest you stay as far away from the Livestock Show and Rodeo as possible. In fact, I wouldn&#39;t even come to Houston. The whole affair makes me ashamed for My People . . . you know, the Rednecks.[/b]
    Well babe ... I&#39;m a cowgirl .. horses are my thing .. I love the rodeo and rednecks aren&#39;t all that bad trust me! If you ever had a cowgirl you would know what I am talking about!

;) We&#39;re not so bad I promise!

Verified Hobbyist BCD usetacould's Avatar
    Ohhhh, I got the Horse Trainer on top of this redneck. Ride&#39;m cowgirl. :P :P :P
    Guys say when is he going to give us a break...Women say Gawd I hope he comes back soon.

hmmm above and under ... sounds like a great place to be!

We all cant be "California" girls...lol!!!
    GOD BLESS US NAUGHTY LIL REDNECK SLUTS!!!!!!!!

480-204-5151
    harleydee69@gmail.com