Phone or Pager: 713-820-7595
    Email Address:brittanybella@gmail.com
    URL / Website:http://brittanybella.cuties-houston.com
    City: Houston
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: Galleria-Area, one minute from the Loop
    Appointment Type: Incall

Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: Light D/S, PSE, GFE, LFK, DFK, NE, SE, DATY, HJ, BBBJTC CIM NQNS (CFS available)
    Session Length Scheduled: One hour
    Fee: $$.5
    Total Paid: Grandfathered
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No

Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Reddish, mid-back length
    Race: White
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
    Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD

Provider`s Body: Very pretty face, tall and slim with gentle curves, perky B-cups. Photos are accurate, though I think she looks even better in person. You'd be proud to be seen out with her.

What was the Provider's Attitude like? Submissive and turned on

Comments: The holiday season is always a stressful time, so once it wound down it was time to release some stress with my favorite naughty girl, BrittanyBella. Scheduling was a snap. She's moved her incall to the Galleria area -- it's upscale and very easy to locate, and has safe, secure parking.

I knocked at her door and she ushered me in. Britt looked fabulous - her makeup was perfect, her long dark red hair was flowing, and she was attired in a black bustier with a very short skirt, striped stockings, and high heels. I'm 6', and she was looking me eye-to-eye. She reminded me of that hot girl you see walking into an upscale rock club, and this time she was mine to play with.

We passed through the tasteful living area into her den of inquity. Brittany had thoughtfully lit some candles to set the mood, and some tunes were playing, completing the mood. We chatted and relaxed, catching up on life since we'd last seen each other. Those who know Brittany know she LOVES to talk, and she's always got interesting things to say.

But it was time to move on to more physical entertainment.

We began with LFK which became DFK. (I'd bet that this is a YMMV area.) All four hands started to wander, and we quickly shed what we were wearing. I had Brittany keep on her shoes and stockings, which look amazing on her mile-long legs.

I took a handful of her long hair, and firmly pushed her head lower. I'd been with her before, and I know she's got a submissive side - it's one of the things about her that drives me crazy. (First-timers shouldn't do this unless you've discussed it in advance.) She let out a little sound that is somewhere between a whimper and a moan, and began a superb BBBJ.

I can't say enough about Brittany's BBBJ abilities. She's without a doubt the best I've experienced in the hobby. She goes fast, slow, and users her hands well. She makes sure I'm very wet, then takes me deep -- I'm not tiny, and this is always impressive to watch. And she clearly loves what she does.

I enjoyed this for a good 15 minutes, and it was time to return the favor. I worked my way down to those delectable, perky B-cups, which are sensitive and love to be fondled. They're also spectacularly firm, and are a great example of why I love natural tits. Then it was time to continue the journey down to her beautiful, perfectly bare pussy. I've learned what Brittany enjoys, so the DATY resulted in some very nice bells for her. She's not easy to make climax this way, so first-timers shouldn't expect her to bell until you learn what turns her on. (Trust me, it's worth it and then some.)

After her climaxes she rested for a bit, then went back to the world-class BBBJ. Between sucks she told me that she needed my cum, which always drives me crazy. The perfect combination of hand play and that warm, wet, sucking mouth brought me to an explosive finish, and always the good girl, Brittany didn't spill a drop. Damn. I wish I could do this every day.

After my heart returned to normal Brittany showed me to the shower (in a very nicely equipped bathroom) so I could refresh myself. I paid, hugged that tall, sexy, slim body, and left with a bounce in my step that wasn't there before.

BrittanyBella is #1 on my list, and for good reason. Her sessions are simply the best I've found... and they keep getting better. Guys, if you've not seen her, you're missing out.

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Nice...

I really need to schedule a visit with her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD usetacould's Avatar
    Ok, this review has placed on my top five to do list.
    Guys say when is he going to give us a break...Women say Gawd I hope he comes back soon.

This review just added to my desire to meet her. Luckly i'll be in Houston and i have already set up a time with her and can't wait.

Wow! Reviews like this one make me really want to meet her again. The one time we met things didn't work out so well. It was awfully late and I think she had been stressed with some stuff going on in her life. She needed rest and seemed to not mind me staying/sleeping with her until she recharged but I had to get going since I live so far away and had to be at work early. One day I'll get her back on my list again.

Good review, my friend

Very Nice review - she was part of a recent discussion with Hot Holly on Friday evening.

SGnt
    P411 Member and Date Check Are Great Tools
    Women are Wonderful

I saw her this weekend on my trip to houston. She is a truely amazing lady. She is interesting, funny and quirky. Plus the BCD is superb. A review will follow in the next couple of days.

I dont leave reviews much anymore... But I have seen Brittany a few times in the last few months.. she is top notch 100% great..... Not going to reiview someone that everyone knows is wonderful but I saw her and I liked it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar