Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Guy doubles

Obviously, it's a waste of time and effort if any of the parties is at all uncomfy w/ it. But if everybody's cool w/ it & in a positive mind, I can't see what's the material diff from FMF doubles 'cept there's double the lollypops for sweetie's tooth.
    Trust yourself.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (atxdream @ Feb 16 2009, 11:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    There was definitely an age range for it. Suprisingly though, while there were a few times I did it for college guys in their early 20&#39;s, most requests came from guys mid 40&#39;s to early 50&#39;s.[/b]
    That&#39;s surprising. I&#39;d expect that sort of activity to be a "young man" game... economically & adventurously speaking. Dunno why on the older chaps. Midlife crisis, perhaps??? :P
    I could just *kiss* your promiscuous mind

I don't keep a lot of secrets
    The ones I do will die with me
    It's not because I'm hiding something
    A trusted friend I try to be

Just ran across this and oddly I&#39;ve done this once with a good hobby pal of mine and two sisters (perhaps not really sisters) from Austin. Last year there was an ad on aspd about a mother and her two daughters from Austin coming to Dallas and Phil Landerer and myself booked appointments with the sisters, the mother decided a MFMF was enough.

The appointment was pretty much a meet and suck and there was NO SWORD play, we were on separate beds in the same room, we&#39;ve been looking for the right time to try a DP with the right woman but that&#39;s been difficult to find.
    It&#39; all about the Hunt

Verified Companion
    Holy cow! COULD I get a guy double?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AsianLexxi @ Feb 17 2009, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Holy cow! COULD I get a guy double?[/b]
    I know Right!!! That would turn me ON to the extreme, it has been a fantasy of mine for years..

Maybe one of these days ... just once ...

Registered Male (Not Verified) RALPHEY BOY's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AsianLexxi @ Feb 17 2009, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Holy cow! COULD I get a guy double?[/b]

send me a PM I will get you all the doubles you can handle... free of charge of course.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2