Thread: reviews

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar
    There are only about 5 reviews in the review forum and I do basically know that the adorables and hobbyists are getting together so why do you write on your sessions? Is it because aspd is down and you are used to the templates. Don't be afraid to let us know what happend in the session. Even though there's no review template here that shouldn't deter you. So please let's have more reviews., ok?

Actually is was because I wanted the review template to follow. I guess I gat trained and just couldn't think outside the box. But your point is well taken. I have had a couple of extraordinary times with a special lady and I want to share the deed. I will work on that this evening.

You are right that I am missing the main site. I met some really nice ladies recently and want to do some research. Here I am all frustrated with no data to search. Patience my ass, I wanna plan future conquests!

Rover14

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    Be Gneiss Gnow...

Verified Hobbyist
    Can everyone read the comments section of the reviews and the locker room posts on the Home2 board, or only BCD members?

Only BCD gents can see the LR, the comment section is available for ALL to read.

LAP
    It's called the hobby for a reason, it's supposed to be something you enjoy doing. If you find that your no longer enjoying this...do something else.

Verified Hobbyist BCD GneissGuy's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lickalotapus @ Feb 18 2009, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Only BCD gents can see the LR, the comment section is available for ALL to read.

LAP[/b]
    One further difference from ASPD is that you can&#39;t see anything here unless you have a home2 account. Posts also won&#39;t appear on Google.

Be Gneiss Gnow...

humm i do not have Locker room access but had BCD on ASPD who do i need to contact regarding this.

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lickalotapus @ Feb 18 2009, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

LAP[/b]
    So just don&#39;t put much of anything in the comments and you can add to your thoughts by continuing in the LR if you like.

The entire data base at ASPD is intact... I was just cruising there a few minutes ago.

The programmers still have to square away some formatting issues for the rejuvenated ASPD.

Whatever reviews are posted here may certainly be reposted there when ASPD comes back on line...and I hope soon because I MISS MY ASPD!!!
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

ck1942 is the only one who can give you that can bestow that blessing
    It&#39;s called the hobby for a reason, it&#39;s supposed to be something you enjoy doing. If you find that your no longer enjoying this...do something else.