Thread: When a kiss is more than a kiss

I found this article interesting and thought I would pass it along.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29192339/?GT1=43001

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Compare that with today. In some quarters, you can&#39;t pay to get kissed. By all accounts, ******s avoid it specifically because it connotes attachment and intimacy.[/b]
    Sheesh, what quarters would those be?

Should we establish a PR office just to correct civvie misapprehensions?
    I&#39;m thinking! I&#39;m thinking!

Retired Companion
    Betelgeuse9999 is right. Kissing is so important to providers espcially with new clients. It helps break the ice but also tells us so much. A guy&#39;s speed and style helps understand without words what they want and how they want it.

Other than Julia Roberts in pretty woman I haven&#39;t heard of a provider having a "no kissing" rule. Personally, I love to kiss lips and anything else.

The article said that 2/3 of people naturally tilt their head to the right. I never noticed this but I do tend to tilt right. Do you think in Australia, they naturally tilt to the left? LOL

Alas there are unfortunately quite a few providers with no kiss rules - obviously not gfe and hence a deal breaker for me.

Kissing for me is critically important - but its not about breaking the ice, its about erotic and sensual foreplay - being very oral, that is where the oral part starts and as far as I am concerned can go on for a wonderfully long time. I totally agree with atxdream about it telling us so much - an initial picture into the erotic and sensual soul of the kissee.

As to Australia, there tendency is to kiss down under :D

Provider (at aspd)
    I love it when a Gentleman can kiss light then to deep & passionate just gets me going into the Zone.Then looking into his eyes and kissing more working our way down exploring the rest of our bodies.
    Yes I have a few ladies I enjoy kissing. Naughty Velvet & Atiyanna Michaeles a Lady in San Antonio hummm can not remember her name she was fun on the dance floor at a HH Party late last year. Oh there is a few Gentlemen just to yummie to say.

Retired Companion
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Texas Passion @ Feb 16 2009, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Then looking into his eyes and kissing more working our way down exploring the rest of our bodies.[/b]
    Good point TP! I love kissing with my eyes open, there is something very sensual about it.

I like Kissing in a session also as it relaxes me and is a way to create some form of connection with the provider.

I have been in sessions wear kissing was not on the menu and to be honest i have always come out of the encouter feeling a bit hollow and not 100% fulfilled.

So kissing is very important to me if not the most important thing, i like a good old snog (as us brits say).

kissing is mega important to me.wont see a provider that wont kiss.

Incalls in Plano and Garland can get one closer to you at your expense.
    Kissing is a great ice breaker and it really helps calm the nerves. I love to start a session that way.