Thread: I'm Back!

Registered Female (Not Verified) Alisha1972's Avatar
    Goodness, I leave Austin on Saturday morning, and all chaos breaks out!

Talk about timing...lol

I did get a couple of calls and emails about the aspd ruckus. What a mess. I think I'm up to speed now. ...but....

Since I have been a bit out of touch, I'm a bit confused about the "availability" of this board. I know CK is, no doubt, up to his ass in work here, so maybe I can get some answers from other posters.

From what I understand, this board is private. But, we are now being asked to get our regulars on board. So, is it open-invite? Do they need to be vouched in? Is it okay to send the link to our regulars from aspd, and they just sign up?

I've been trying to catch up on the info. But honestly, the news seems to have changed from day to day, and I'm officially confused. Go figure...lol

Anybody have a straight answer about all of this? I just don't want to send links to the board, just to turn around and have them turned away because they aren't on the social list.

Any insight?

Alisha...xoxo

Petite in every sense of the word!

www.JustAlisha.com

P411, reference, and newbie friendly ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Alisha1972 @ Feb 12 2009, 07:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Goodness, I leave Austin on Saturday morning, and all chaos breaks out!

Talk about timing...lol

I did get a couple of calls and emails about the aspd ruckus. What a mess. I think I&#39;m up to speed now. ...but....

Since I have been a bit out of touch, I&#39;m a bit confused about the "availability" of this board. I know CK is, no doubt, up to his ass in work here, so maybe I can get some answers from other posters.

From what I understand, this board is private. But, we are now being asked to get our regulars on board. So, is it open-invite? Do they need to be vouched in? Is it okay to send the link to our regulars from aspd, and they just sign up?

I&#39;ve been trying to catch up on the info. But honestly, the news seems to have changed from day to day, and I&#39;m officially confused. Go figure...lol

Anybody have a straight answer about all of this? I just don&#39;t want to send links to the board, just to turn around and have them turned away because they aren&#39;t on the social list.

Any insight?

Alisha...xoxo[/b]
    Any worthy aspders want to come to this playground, you should probably pm ck with their aspd handle and he could take it from there

I&#39;m sorry I didn&#39;t really notice that you were gone, its hard to pay attention around here with all this pussy LOL

Verified Companion Companion VikkiLyn's Avatar
    Welcome Back.........If it is a well trusted client you may give him the link to the site.Just ask them to register with their aspd handle
    If you dont see an ad posted feel free to text anyways :)

The secret to happiness is laughter and Orgasm

512*659*9623..Text is ok