Thread: Piper Posh of PC

Contact is done through PC by calling 866-446-2999 or email to gina@privateconnection.com Fee for 1 hour is $250 I paid $200 with FRD.
    Piper is a 27 yr old beauty that could be a runway model as she is 5ft 7in and 120lbs with 34B(natural)-25-35 smooth skin a few tats and long dark hair.
    Session was GFE with LFK, DATY, BBBJ and CFS.
    Location was at upscale Hotel near NDT and LBJ.
    Session details:
    Piper greets me dressed in black dress and we do some quick catch up on what's been going on as it's been five years since our last BCD visit. I got undressed and put the small stainless steel cock ring on while it was still possible to do so. Soon I helped her out of her dress and she was sans bra and panties, so it was now action time. The session started with kissing and caressing as Piper complimented me on my light touch. I soon began a oral journey of rediscovery of Piper's body starting at the breasts and ending at her pussy. DATY was fresh and tasty with lots of encouragement from Piper on my soft licking and good technique. I've noticed lately several ladies that seem to just fake it and it is noticeable. Piper returned my oral journey with some cock worship, which is done BBBJ with eye contact and attention to every detail including ball licking and sucking. Time to suit up with a magnum I had brought along and Piper lubing herself up as she is very tight. We started and finished in CG.
    I took a quick shower afterwards and we spent the last few minutes talking about some past social meetings.
    Yes I highly recommend her if you've never seen her or if you are like me and just stayed away too long.
    It' all about the Hunt

Piper is one of my favorite ladies...

This is my dream date, hope to fulfill it (and her) soon!! Got to love the FRD!!!