It was made mention on ASPD to copy and save important information incase ASPD crashes. I have saved all my reviews, but they are links to the review… Is it all right to copy and paste "my" (reviews written about me) on my website if need be? I have tons of them, but if the ASPD site crashes the links will no longer work.

FWIW, there are several sites that I cannot join unless I give review links, being that most of mine are ASPD, I figured it was best to save them in a word document. If and again “hypothetically speaking” ASPD crashes, will the reviews be saved or salvaged, and is it okay to paste the reviews (aspd format) on my website?

It has been asked to keep this board private, which I will respect, but I am confused should I assume If I get a review on this board, I will not be able to post a link to the review, even though some sites require reviews for verification? I would think this would be a concern for the hobbyist who would like to post a review and get credit for it as well.
If this is the case with this board and privacy,,, should I recommend my client write his review on another review board, since it is skeptical ASPD will survive and they are probably not a member here?