Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hell, I ain't "skuuurd"....

Date: Thursday 1/22/09
    Provider: Reese Foster
    Phone or Pager: She will provide after screening
    Email Address:reese_foster_fantasy@yahoo.com
    URL / Website:http://www.reesefosterfantasy.com
    City: Unfortunately Reese’s incall is still in Bumfukt, TX, and although well worth it, it is one helluva drive for us Collin County boys.
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: NRH is the best I can tell ya!
    Appointment Type: Incall (moderate extended stay)
    Provider Category: Independent

Activities: GFE/PSE for me, but as always mileage varies depending upon all the things the ladies have previously posted. (hygiene, manners, etc.) She advertises as being an EOP (Equal, Opportunity Provider) so I imagine that means weight, sex, color, creed, etc. I do know that as of this writing she is strictly dickly, so FMF threesomes are out.

Session Length Scheduled: 2 hours

Fee: It is poor form to ever discu$$$$$ money, but her rates can be found in her ads.
    Total Paid: see above

Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No

Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes

Hair Color and Length: Blonde, medium length

Age: 30 something, at least this week anyway. Someone once posted that she looked way older than 30, I strongly disagree, but Reese is very attractive for whatever age you think she is.

Race: Caucasian

Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural

Smoking Status: Non-Smoker

Where did you hear about this provider? Previous visits, ASPD

Provider`s Body: Reese is a "lil gal" but has a terrific figure. She is about 5'2 and maybe 115 lbs. (I know better than to ask a woman her weight) Definitely height/weight proportionate.From top to bottom, nice head of long blonde hair, pretty face, captivating eyes, small boobs, "avg" size waist, and an ass to die for. Very nice “complete' package.

What was the Provider's Attitude like? Reese and I have seen one another many times, so it was “welcome back” for me, but I can also remember my first visit with Reese, and the only difference between then and now was it was not “back.” She will definitely make you comfortable right from the start.

Comments: Well, one of these days I am going to review somebody new…. "NOT!!!" I think seeing the "well reviewed" is exactly why my "success factor" is what it is.

The cliffs notes version...
    BBBJ
    DATY
    DATO
    DIGITS
    MPCFS
    MSOG
    GREEK

Details: It had been a while since I have seen Reese, and with the gas prices dropping, I decided it was time to “head west young man”. Scheduled a late morning appointment for a coupla days out. Reese is not a morning person if she can help it, but as I do not like thinking about anyone being there before me, I asked for an AM appt. Something about KNOWING I am following behind one of you guys just doesn't work for me, LOL... and what ya don't KNOW can't hurt ya right?

As my drive, is a little over an hour, I gave Reese a "wake-up" call, just to be sure we were still on. Groggily, she answered, and said "sure". Gave me the room number and said "see ya soon". I arrived at the in-call on time, and just smiled when I saw her vehicle parked out front. Armed with champagne and OJ, I knocked on the door, and as usual Reese opened it while hiding behind it.

When she closed the door, well, she was so gorgeous, without saying a word, I just dropped the bag, and immediately commenced playing "tonsil hockey". After a 20 minute kiss, (well it felt like that) we broke apart and she said "DAYIMMMM! Glad to see you too!" Reese looked like she was fresh out of a "glamour photo shoot". Having seen Reese many a time, I did not expect this at all. As our familiarity increased, our meetings have been of more a "casual nature" as far as dress is concerned. She later explained that was to remind me of what I had been missing. Good move on her part!!

We did the usual catching up while having a mimosa , and once I finished my drink, I asked if I could shower. (knew I could , but nice to ask) Reese said sure and accompanied me to the bath, and talked to me the whole while I showered. I got out of the shower and as Reese was drying me off, I still swear I heard someone say, "let the games begin". I was huggin, gropin, kissin, and squeezing like a horny teen! Reese suggested we adjourn to the bedroom... who was I to argue.

Once we got on Reeses's turf (the bed) it was on. Reese immediately resumed some passionate deep kissing which segued into nipple biting, and then gentle licks of that area south of my navel. Of course by now "The Truth" was at full attention. Reese purposely ignored him and proceeded to tease me with her tongue until I thought I was going to lose it. I grabbed her by the hips and flipped her around and buried my face into her clean shaven va-jay-jay! She said something, but it was stifled when I placed "The truth" in her mouth. We engaged in a 69 until we worked up a sweat and one of us had a screaming orgasm. (not telling who)

Time for a mimosa break.

Well, it took Reese about 15 minutes to get her shit back up, ooops I mean me, but Reese can raise the dead, all it took was a little BBBJ and we were back at it again. DATY transformed into DATO and Reese was obviously in a "zone" at that point. As her breathing became more intense, I couldn't resist any longer and decided it was time to fuck! Clumbsily we knocked damned near everything off of the nightstand as we both were trying to get to the condoms. Grabbed one, ripped it open, DAMNIT!!! Wrong size, need to get a smaller one. Well, that broke the mood for a moment, but gave us both a chance to laugh and catch our breath. Properly "suited up", Reese mounted me for some of the most spirited CG I have had. Wet, warm, and maaaaan, can she ride. This time SHE came, and we just laid exhausted in one anothers arms for a minute. Had to check myself, as I almost did one of those warm squishy hug things.

...okay, after my nap, (just kidding) I rolled Reese over, and gently massaged her back. When I heard her start snoring I proceeded to start worshipping that beautiful behind of hers. Since Reese continued to fake sleeping DATO turned into some digit play, and what do you know, "she's awake!!" Without saying a word, Reese raised up on her knees and I buried my face in between her legs as I continued to gently play in her starfish with my finger. If you are into Greek at all, you can just tell when it is time and when it ain't. Well today must have been my lucky day, as I could feel Reese's muscles relax, and she slowly pushed back against my face and finger.

... awkward moment again, "condomizing",and hoping not to lose the moment, I went back to some butt worshipping, and applied some lube. With no fear of losing my erection, (just staring at a naked Reese will get ya up) I continued the digit play to be sure everything was still cool. It was, and slowly I entered Reese and she flinched a bit but it was all good. A few slow strokes, and I was in. Reese initially controlled the flow, but once I realized I was all the way in, I took the reins. Pulling her hair, and ploughing into her ass got increasing faster and harder.. neither of us complained and I collapsed on Reese after having one massive orgasm.

Reese rolled over and gave me a great big kiss and said "just like old times", then she hopped up, fixed me another drink and grabbed a hot , SOAPY, towel and cleaned me up. Playfully kissing my "gorgeous" dick, (as she called it) I just laid there catching my breath once again realized that Reese CAN handle "The Truth".

RF is the only lady who has ever squeezed four "O"s out of me in one session. A fact she casually reminded me of. Reading that comment as somewhat of a challenge, I told her it ain't gonna happen today, and NO it would not be her fault, but I was spent... I was perfectly content to spend my last 15 minutes trying to "re-enter" the real world, but that was not in her plan at all. This woman was still horny! TALK about feeling like a failure!! It didn't take long before Reese was looking eye to eye with "The Truth" and after several minutes of some great head, I gently pulled her up to my chest and gave her a big kiss, hug, (yeah pull my man card, I hugged her) lol, and a "thank you!".... #4 was not to be had that day.

Overall Experience: As is obvious I absolutely hated my time with Reese, (yeah right) Reese is a wonderful provider, a bit tough to schedule with at times, not the deepest of throats, but she tries hard. Overall one of the best I have ever had, If you ask me, it is fitting that this review is #1 on the board.

YES I recommend this lady........ to only those that KNOW how to treat a lady

Enjoy gents!!!
    -PT- (not a RF "white night", I just know quality when I do it)
    My name is "PT" and I am a crack addict!

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    How sweet.

Of course, since comments here lack "bcd" lets hope aspd comes back soon.

The LRs are "bcd" but, of course, they'll have leaks, just like aspd does.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

"How sweet"??? Just the facts ma&#39;am, just the facts!

Well, we all know that even the "LR" is not secure, so if you think the "comments" need to be hidden, please delete them or this review. I have not heard any complaint from Reese about the comments section being "out there for all to see" so if that is the concern, please check with her.

and "Thank You"..... was nice of you to think my review was "sweet" I was just trying to "contribute" to the board, it seemed like no one in Dallas wanted to report that they were fucking... LOL

-PT-

Damn fine review of a very fine lady. Thanks for breaking the ice on the new board.

Registered Male (Not Verified) tcreative2's Avatar
    Great read and photo ........... she&#39;s just my style ............ congrats on having the first review

Supermoderator - Retired fisherman6944's Avatar
    Very nice review.

Must get up your way some time.
    fisherman6944

Verified Hobbyist St.Christopher's Avatar
    Great review! Reese is absolutely adorable! That pic is fantastic. Thanks for posting...

St. C

Nice review. BTW agree with you about discussing fees. First meeting, just read the ad. After that it&#39;s just between you and her.
    Fais ce que tu voudras

Instigator, Facilitator and Moderator RaginCajun's Avatar
    My brother PT,

Great review of a great lady. Thanks for stepping up.

Now, could you PLEASE find a different avatar???

RC

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RaginCajun @ Jan 27 2009, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    My brother PT,

Great review of a great lady. Thanks for stepping up.

Now, could you PLEASE find a different avatar???

RC[/b]

"DONE!"

-PT-

Nice and you are a lucky man....

WOW! I can actually reply to a review? This board is a little too OPEN! Alot of info is also being shared to the public. Sorry for interrupting.

:unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Taylor Kisses @ Jan 29 2009, 11:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    WOW! I can actually reply to a review? This board is a little too OPEN! Alot of info is also being shared to the public. Sorry for interrupting.

:unsure:[/b]
    Yes as CK1942 commented earlier the reviews here are not BCD, the good news is the providers won&#39;t need a WK to copy it for them to see.
    It&#39; all about the Hunt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SP Hunter @ Jan 29 2009, 11:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Yes as CK1942 commented earlier the reviews here are not BCD, the good news is the providers won&#39;t need a WK to copy it for them to see.[/b]
    ROFL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PurplePussyEater @ Jan 28 2009, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Nice and you are a lucky man....[/b]

PPE...you have told me so much about Reese...and then reading this review...I need to set my appointment as soon as humanly possible! LOL

Surge
    THE KING OF THE AFTER-PARTY

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast