<div align='center'>HOUSTON FEBRUARY SOCIAL! WEDNESDAY February 18th </div>

It will be Mardi Gras and what goes with Mardi Gras – HURRICANES!

Yes, we had a Monsoon for the Halloween Party and a Blizzard for December Social, SOOOOO
I am hopeful that there will be a Hurricane for this party – the kind with drink!

Costumes are always fun so plan ahead.

The Food was AWESOME last time so our good friend is going to out do himself with even a better spread.

For you guys who didn’t get into the last Social – start sending CK1942 or me a note that you want to be on the list and get two providers to send vouches for you. Do it NOW. By the 16th it WILL be way too late.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND. If you are NOT on the list – you will NOT get into the party. PERIOD. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS.

Anyone who was on the party list last time should get an invitation to this GALA, provided nothing with your vouches has changed ((((anyone been bad or mean to a provider?)))) – But to be sure, you should send CK a reminder note that you want to attend.

Ladies – let CK or me know you want to be on the invite list so you will also be included on the emails-
You will NOT get an invite unless you ask for one – then it’s practically AUTOMATIC (benefits of Good Provider Status)

The Rules for this Gala are the same that CK uses for ALL of his parties, they are in his signature line, but here is the link: http://www.aspd.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123596

IF there are any problems sending PMs because of system issues over there, please send me or CK an email. Or use this NEW WONDERFUL Site as well to respond.

See ya there!