Thread: Webpage design recommendations

STALKER - BANNED!

Webpage design recommendations

Looking for any input on good webpage design companies here in Austin. I talked with two companies Friday wasn't really feeling them. Looking to have a site up and running and making sells by May for my new business venture. Any suggestions much appreciated! Thanks

Why not design it yourself? I used iPage for my previous venture but it was fairly simplistic. Your requirements may be greater than what I needed however, the exercise may give you better insight into what you actually want to have done. You don't want to end up saying, "That's NOT what I asked for!"

https://www.ipage.com/
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Verified Companion Companion AmbreeAustin's Avatar
    Speaking of websites are we going to be able to have a website after January 1 I was really thinking about making one or having someone make it for me
    Your Exotic Fantasy Come True
    Email is best when looking to spend time together
    Texting can be overwhelming unfortunately
    $350H / $250hh / Greek +$100
    AmbreeAustin@Protonmail.ch

STALKER - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Loxly View Post
    Why not design it yourself? I used iPage for my previous venture but it was fairly simplistic. Your requirements may be greater than what I needed however, the exercise may give you better insight into what you actually want to have done. You don't want to end up saying, "That's NOT what I asked for!"

https://www.ipage.com/
    Thanks for the info Loxly, I'll definitely try this out before contacting someone for web design!

I’ve designed multiple websites from the ground up; graphics, created buttons complete with hover actions, etc. depending on your requirements they are not that hard to do. The one I use now for my photography business has full e-commerce ability. While I designed the look (layout, look, feel) of the site, the e-commerce side was already built into the basic design. All that said, you can save money by doing it yourself if you have the right starting point. Just do some looking around for basic places to start. On the flip side - if you hire someone, you have input from the ground up and get exactly what you pay for, and you WILL pay for it. I pay $200 a year for my site but I’m seriously thinking about going a different direction next year to avoid that fee.

STALKER - BANNED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Onei5430 View Post
    I’ve designed multiple websites from the ground up; graphics, created buttons complete with hover actions, etc. depending on your requirements they are not that hard to do. The one I use now for my photography business has full e-commerce ability. While I designed the look (layout, look, feel) of the site, the e-commerce side was already built into the basic design. All that said, you can save money by doing it yourself if you have the right starting point. Just do some looking around for basic places to start. On the flip side - if you hire someone, you have input from the ground up and get exactly what you pay for, and you WILL pay for it. I pay $200 a year for my site but I’m seriously thinking about going a different direction next year to avoid that fee.

Thanks for the insight on this Onei5430, very much appreciated!