There had been a discussion on Eccie regarding reviews vs Testimonials. Fortunately or Unfortunately we Mongers are "led by example". I confess that I have been one.

I've noticed more and more Providers, as well as hobbyists, indicating a No Review policy. That's fine with me as it's their choice. It does make it a bit difficult when looking for specific activities and can be awkward asking for a list of "services" when contacting a provider.

Given that services were satisfactory or above there still is an option for those who don't review. You could post an Endorsement (of a kind) in the Provider's profile page. No juicy details but enough to let others know some basics. I just posted such a thing on Sweet Baby Beth's page.

I appreciate your timely responses in setting up our encounter along with your responses to my touch and bad humor. Your attention to personal hygiene did not go unnoticed as well. It's always great to be with someone of your sweet demeanor. We will meet again!

Granted most anything can be posted there but it IS an option for those who'd like to endorse someone without writing a review. Just a thought.