Thread: Saddest stories

Saddest stories

I was reading some stories from sex workers who were talking about their saddest experiences in doing their job. I’m sure you ladies (and gentlemen) have stories of your own. In fact, I’ll start:

Several years ago my mom passed away, we always had a close relationship. As I lay in bed that night I just felt the need for intimacy, not so much “sex” but just the closeness of a woman. So I contacted a regular of mine and she agreed to see me (it was late night, about 2:00am), not knowing the circumstances of why I called. Now I feel kind of sorry for her as she didn’t know until we had climbed in bed my situation. Not only was she gentle and sensitive but I still remember it as one of the most amazing nights. She was non-rushed and went above and beyond in her normal services. But what stood out most was her sensitivity in a difficult situation. This was not “wam-bam, knock ‘em dead sex” rather slow, gentle and deeply passionate.

Bottom line - when all is said and done, we’re all human with both good a bad times that come into our lives. Sometimes it’s this very industry that provides the perfect combination of comfort and companionship needed at that moment in time.

Anyone else have a story to share?

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I would...But I can't.

Some guys do that for providers, who need sometimes the same.
    xoxox
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Understood! I’m not seeking anything revealing about anyone. I just thought it might highlight a positive side of providers that is seldom thought about. Again, no doubt you ladies come across men dealing with all kinds of stuff and reach out for many reasons beyond “just sex”.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    In high school. I was raising a wolf as an FFA project.
    One night my lil terrier got out and tried to challenge the Wolf.
    Needless to say, the Wolf devoured my lil pet.
    It was so embarrassing to have to tell my teacher
    " my homework ate my dog".

Verified Hobbyist BCD squiretuck's Avatar
    The thing that I like about this story is we all know girls out there who are not only super hot to look at, but what they have between their ears is just as awesome as they are beautiful. Kudos to you, and to the lady who provided you such tender comfort!

Quote Originally Posted by Onei5430 View Post
    I was reading some stories from sex workers who were talking about their saddest experiences in doing their job. I’m sure you ladies (and gentlemen) have stories of your own. In fact, I’ll start:

Several years ago my mom passed away, we always had a close relationship. As I lay in bed that night I just felt the need for intimacy, not so much “sex” but just the closeness of a woman. So I contacted a regular of mine and she agreed to see me (it was late night, about 2:00am), not knowing the circumstances of why I called. Now I feel kind of sorry for her as she didn’t know until we had climbed in bed my situation. Not only was she gentle and sensitive but I still remember it as one of the most amazing nights. She was non-rushed and went above and beyond in her normal services. But what stood out most was her sensitivity in a difficult situation. This was not “wam-bam, knock ‘em dead sex” rather slow, gentle and deeply passionate.

Bottom line - when all is said and done, we’re all human with both good a bad times that come into our lives. Sometimes it’s this very industry that provides the perfect combination of comfort and companionship needed at that moment in time.

Anyone else have a story to share?