Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I have a secret to tell...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Old dudes love all you ladies too.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue Nami View Post
    howdy still naughty, cummere, patting the seat beside me. I've got a few things to show you sugar.
    Yes ma'am!!

Verified Companion Companion britttany_love's Avatar
    I love youngins and the mature gentleman bring it on!

Verified Hobbyist BCD RustyBalls's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    I am a wolf, in a sheep's clothing.
    I have not told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but occasional truth.

I am proudly announcing, that I, no longer have any interest in younger than my beautiful self boys.

I am not a Cougar, nor am I a teacher to the younger generation. Not my forte. I know, that I am "all that and a bag of chips," but, please use "YouTube" for future education. I quit.

I will be celebrating my 50th BIRTHDAY for the next 50 weeks. Or 50 years!
    I figured, why not tell everyone, that I WAS a liar?

Maybe I am not the only liar here.

Tell me your secret!
    Happy Birthday

In my book, when it comes to fun ladies in the hobby, 50 can be the new 35. As for me, (55 going on 25--ha ha, maybe I am also a liar) I love ladies in their mid 30s and older. I don't think most women reach their peak sexuality until their mid-30s, and most just get better and more horny as they better learn what excites them and how to get it.

In my personal experience, you were very much more exciting and sexy fun than any 20 year-old I have ever met in over 10 years playing in the hobby.

Looks like I need another trip down to San Marcos in the New Year.
    <RustyBalls

"Double Vaccinated and Multi-Boosted" for your hobby pleasure.

10 years in the hobby and 170+ reviews on Eccie lost in upgrade

Ladies, please contact RustyBalls anytime for the "Paladin Experience."

"Have Cock, Will Travel."

I prefer hobby in North ATX and the Domain/Arboretum area.

Verified Companion Companion DallasRain's Avatar
    I do see gents in the younger age bracket...I like to call it the mrs robinson experience!! Lol
    BUT
    I prefer mature gents...BUTTTT this "old lady nympho" wouldnt kick any gentleman outta my bed...unless it was to fuck him on the floor...lol

In fact,I have a lil 21 year old boy toy back home!!

Quote Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
    I do see gents in the younger age bracket...I like to call it the mrs robinson experience!! Lol
    BUT
    I prefer mature gents...BUTTTT this "old lady nympho" wouldnt kick any gentleman outta my bed...unless it was to fuck him on the floor...lol

In fact,I have a lil 21 year old boy toy back home!!
    "mrs robinson experience" ..... just one of many!!!!!
    "boy TOY back home" .............just one of many!!!!!

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I love it!
    Thank y'all, who are writing, reading and just grinning.

My B-Day is for the next 2 weeks! I am a maximalist and need a lot of time to celebrate!

I don't want to "see" younger guys, because I have noticed, that they lack simple appreciation. Just like Onei5430 have described younger ladies, guys are the same. Fast, mechanical, boring. I have box full of "chip on shoulder" souvenirs from youngster's shoulders. Been there, Fu^^ed that.

I will send them your way ladies! I am nice, I share well with others!
    I like to be called "Little Girl" and not "Ma'am" like my children do call me. Oedipus complex is not for me. But, I do hope, that my sons will meet someone like me in the future!

I like older guys, who spend time talking to me, teaching me something, exiting me for something, who worship me, flirt with me, who make me laugh, who can recommend or suggest something. Who listen to my stories and love it! Gentleman, who enjoy to be themselves, who are comfortable naked, who are smart and will never put me in uncomfortable position physically and mentally. I have met few wonderful Gentleman, who I absolutely adore! I am in LovelyLust with them! The vocabulary of a Gentleman is so much sexier to me, then any boy-toy's.

I like Man-Toys, GentleMan-Toys. They know "what's up" and appreciate every minute of it.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    AlexandraSand.. I wish you the best and happiest birthdays!! Lots of extra fun!

However, I HAVE to disagree with your blanket statement on younger gentlemen. Personally, I was put through the ropes in my younger 20's by a woman in her early 40's whom I spent 3 wonderful (swinging, cuckoldress/bull, femdom) years involved with. Lets just say I learned a lot, not just in the bedroom, and that was a lasting impression. This is also why, I tend to only see more mature women, because yes, younger girls/women (not all!) are just too mechanical, and the sensual, electrifying, feel like plugging a lamp into a socket and watching it light up type of sex only comes from a partner whom youre romantically involved with, OR a woman or partner who knows that GOOD sex starts well before physical contact even starts.

Light up my mind and senses, and ill light your fire. Thats how I see it, how I expect it, and how I reciprocate it.

Edit, and for me personally it has NOTHING to do with Oedipus complex, but more a "worship a goddess" type appreciation that I have for women.
    Last edited by Still-Naughty; 12-19-2018 at 02:29 PM.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Still-Naughty,

I never said: "Never!"

Oedipus complex for men, is different then for mothers.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Still-Naughty,

I never said: "Never!"

Oedipus complex for men, is different then for mothers.
    I see.. ;)

I mistook the context in which you referenced it, I understand what you mean now.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I love it!
    Thank y'all, who are writing, reading and just grinning.

My B-Day is for the next 2 weeks! I am a maximalist and need a lot of time to celebrate!

I don't want to "see" younger guys, because I have noticed, that they lack simple appreciation. Just like Onei5430 have described younger ladies, guys are the same. Fast, mechanical, boring. I have box full of "chip on shoulder" souvenirs from youngster's shoulders. Been there, Fu^^ed that.

I will send them your way ladies! I am nice, I share well with others!
    I like to be called "Little Girl" and not "Ma'am" like my children do call me. Oedipus complex is not for me. But, I do hope, that my sons will meet someone like me in the future!

I like older guys, who spend time talking to me, teaching me something, exiting me for something, who worship me, flirt with me, who make me laugh, who can recommend or suggest something. Who listen to my stories and love it! Gentleman, who enjoy to be themselves, who are comfortable naked, who are smart and will never put me in uncomfortable position physically and mentally. I have met few wonderful Gentleman, who I absolutely adore! I am in LovelyLust with them! The vocabulary of a Gentleman is so much sexier to me, then any boy-toy's.

I like Man-Toys, GentleMan-Toys. They know "what's up" and appreciate every minute of it.
    its hard for us older guys to talk when we have a woman sitting on our faces....
    just saying.....

I was single until my early 30's and almost never dated women my age or younger...I always liked them at least somewhat older. I loved one woman who was 52 when I was 25 and learned a few things. My first wife was 7 years older. Now, being an over 60 guy, my favorites are still in that age range, 30-50+ or so. Most of the young ones may be beautiful, tight, etc, but really don't begin to mature before age 25 at least. I may need to contact Alexandra sooner than later. I expect I will come away with a big smile and I hope she will be smiling just as much.

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    I love all ages and am DEFINITELY a “bobcat” hehehe..;)
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

As a young guy, kinda thinking she hasn't seen me yet.
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Here’s my secret. I am not ashamed by the things I’ve done for a Klondike bar.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast