Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I have a secret to tell...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall

I have a secret to tell...

I am a wolf, in a sheep's clothing.
    I have not told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but occasional truth.

I am proudly announcing, that I, no longer have any interest in younger than my beautiful self boys.

I am not a Cougar, nor am I a teacher to the younger generation. Not my forte. I know, that I am "all that and a bag of chips," but, please use "YouTube" for future education. I quit.

I will be celebrating my 50th BIRTHDAY for the next 50 weeks. Or 50 years!
    I figured, why not tell everyone, that I WAS a liar?

Maybe I am not the only liar here.

Tell me your secret!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Ronnie McDowell's got it right

"Older women, are beautiful lovers
    Older women, they understand
    I've been around some, and I have discovered
    That older women know just how to please a man"

At 59 (and proud of it), I still like the beauty of any woman. I also realize that tastes do change at time goes on. 20 somethings look absolutely beautiful, but they also look a lot younger than they used too. As well, there is something to be said about experience, and I'm not talking about a couple of years. Thus I can't remember the last time I sought out a woman in her 20's. It's usually "get in and get out, don't bother me with anything … just give me the money and leave." with them. I'm old and I know it. I don't blame them for not wanting to spend a second longer with me than they have to, so I admire from a distance. Hahaha. Now flip the coin over, more mature women have an exquisite beauty all their own. I've seen some 50+ year old women that … OMG … I have to unzip my pants just to stand up straight. At this point of my life, 50 is a lot younger than it used to be, and 20 is a lot younger than it used to be. So to me, mature women are great. They enjoy fast and furious but also enjoy slow and easy and are well adept at delivering both.

I love it!
    Thank y'all, who are writing, reading and just grinning.

My B-Day is for the next 2 weeks! I am a maximalist and need a lot of time to celebrate!

I don't want to "see" younger guys, because I have noticed, that they lack simple appreciation. Just like Onei5430 have described younger ladies, guys are the same. Fast, mechanical, boring. I have box full of "chip on shoulder" souvenirs from youngster's shoulders. Been there, Fu^^ed that.

I will send them your way ladies! I am nice, I share well with others!
    I like to be called "Little Girl" and not "Ma'am" like my children do call me. Oedipus complex is not for me. But, I do hope, that my sons will meet someone like me in the future!

I like older guys, who spend time talking to me, teaching me something, exiting me for something, who worship me, flirt with me, who make me laugh, who can recommend or suggest something. Who listen to my stories and love it! Gentleman, who enjoy to be themselves, who are comfortable naked, who are smart and will never put me in uncomfortable position physically and mentally. I have met few wonderful Gentleman, who I absolutely adore! I am in LovelyLust with them! The vocabulary of a Gentleman is so much sexier to me, then any boy-toy's.

I like Man-Toys, GentleMan-Toys. They know "what's up" and appreciate every minute of it.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    AlexandraSand.. I wish you the best and happiest birthdays!! Lots of extra fun!

However, I HAVE to disagree with your blanket statement on younger gentlemen. Personally, I was put through the ropes in my younger 20's by a woman in her early 40's whom I spent 3 wonderful (swinging, cuckoldress/bull, femdom) years involved with. Lets just say I learned a lot, not just in the bedroom, and that was a lasting impression. This is also why, I tend to only see more mature women, because yes, younger girls/women (not all!) are just too mechanical, and the sensual, electrifying, feel like plugging a lamp into a socket and watching it light up type of sex only comes from a partner whom youre romantically involved with, OR a woman or partner who knows that GOOD sex starts well before physical contact even starts.

Light up my mind and senses, and ill light your fire. Thats how I see it, how I expect it, and how I reciprocate it.

Edit, and for me personally it has NOTHING to do with Oedipus complex, but more a "worship a goddess" type appreciation that I have for women.
    Last edited by Still-Naughty; 12-19-2018 at 02:29 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    I love it!
    Thank y'all, who are writing, reading and just grinning.

My B-Day is for the next 2 weeks! I am a maximalist and need a lot of time to celebrate!

I don't want to "see" younger guys, because I have noticed, that they lack simple appreciation. Just like Onei5430 have described younger ladies, guys are the same. Fast, mechanical, boring. I have box full of "chip on shoulder" souvenirs from youngster's shoulders. Been there, Fu^^ed that.

I will send them your way ladies! I am nice, I share well with others!
    I like to be called "Little Girl" and not "Ma'am" like my children do call me. Oedipus complex is not for me. But, I do hope, that my sons will meet someone like me in the future!

I like older guys, who spend time talking to me, teaching me something, exiting me for something, who worship me, flirt with me, who make me laugh, who can recommend or suggest something. Who listen to my stories and love it! Gentleman, who enjoy to be themselves, who are comfortable naked, who are smart and will never put me in uncomfortable position physically and mentally. I have met few wonderful Gentleman, who I absolutely adore! I am in LovelyLust with them! The vocabulary of a Gentleman is so much sexier to me, then any boy-toy's.

I like Man-Toys, GentleMan-Toys. They know "what's up" and appreciate every minute of it.
    its hard for us older guys to talk when we have a woman sitting on our faces....
    just saying.....

I was single until my early 30's and almost never dated women my age or younger...I always liked them at least somewhat older. I loved one woman who was 52 when I was 25 and learned a few things. My first wife was 7 years older. Now, being an over 60 guy, my favorites are still in that age range, 30-50+ or so. Most of the young ones may be beautiful, tight, etc, but really don't begin to mature before age 25 at least. I may need to contact Alexandra sooner than later. I expect I will come away with a big smile and I hope she will be smiling just as much.

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    I am a wolf, in a sheep's clothing.
    I have not told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but occasional truth.

I am proudly announcing, that I, no longer have any interest in younger than my beautiful self boys.

I am not a Cougar, nor am I a teacher to the younger generation. Not my forte. I know, that I am "all that and a bag of chips," but, please use "YouTube" for future education. I quit.

I will be celebrating my 50th BIRTHDAY for the next 50 weeks. Or 50 years!
    I figured, why not tell everyone, that I WAS a liar?

Maybe I am not the only liar here.

Tell me your secret!
    Send me all those hot young hardbodies you're refusing Alexandra. I'll "Stifler's Mom" them from Hell to next Sunday.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    ~ evil grin! ~
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Retired Companion
    I adore older Gentlemen. I gave up younger a few years ago - 50 and over - it's how I roll now. I'm retiring in January and I have great memories of my special Gentlemen that will keep me happy for years to come!

Registered Male (Not Verified) Satchel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
    I adore older Gentlemen. I gave up younger a few years ago - 50 and over - it's how I roll now. I'm retiring in January and I have great memories of my special Gentlemen that will keep me happy for years to come!
    Hey now, I happen to know for a fact that under certain circumstances you would be willing to slightly bend your minimum age rule, and give a well mannered, respectful 39 year old a chance!!

Retired Companion
    Opps! I got busted! Well, you know there are a few of you that I could not resist!!!!! xoxo

I'm a wolf in Dinosaur clothing! Yet I still manage. And in my time doing this I've found that the more mature women are more self-confident, worldly and take pride in what they do and their looks.

Perhaps they're better actresses with IOP but I tend to think not. And the "mental intercourse" is often just as stimulating as the physical part. This should be fun. I always try to make it fun and stimulating (when possible). When the day arrives that it isn't fun anymore I'll quit.

50? You've managed it well Alex. I can hardly remember 50. But the good news is that I'm not out of your date range.
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Still-Naughty,

I never said: "Never!"

Oedipus complex for men, is different then for mothers.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Still-Naughty,

I never said: "Never!"

Oedipus complex for men, is different then for mothers.
    I see.. ;)

I mistook the context in which you referenced it, I understand what you mean now.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    Send me all those hot young hardbodies you're refusing Alexandra. I'll "Stifler's Mom" them from Hell to next Sunday.
    Nice reference
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast