Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I have a secret to tell...

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall

I have a secret to tell...

I am a wolf, in a sheep's clothing.
    I have not told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but occasional truth.

I am proudly announcing, that I, no longer have any interest in younger than my beautiful self boys.

I am not a Cougar, nor am I a teacher to the younger generation. Not my forte. I know, that I am "all that and a bag of chips," but, please use "YouTube" for future education. I quit.

I will be celebrating my 50th BIRTHDAY for the next 50 weeks. Or 50 years!
    I figured, why not tell everyone, that I WAS a liar?

Maybe I am not the only liar here.

Tell me your secret!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Ronnie McDowell's got it right

"Older women, are beautiful lovers
    Older women, they understand
    I've been around some, and I have discovered
    That older women know just how to please a man"

At 59 (and proud of it), I still like the beauty of any woman. I also realize that tastes do change at time goes on. 20 somethings look absolutely beautiful, but they also look a lot younger than they used too. As well, there is something to be said about experience, and I'm not talking about a couple of years. Thus I can't remember the last time I sought out a woman in her 20's. It's usually "get in and get out, don't bother me with anything … just give me the money and leave." with them. I'm old and I know it. I don't blame them for not wanting to spend a second longer with me than they have to, so I admire from a distance. Hahaha. Now flip the coin over, more mature women have an exquisite beauty all their own. I've seen some 50+ year old women that … OMG … I have to unzip my pants just to stand up straight. At this point of my life, 50 is a lot younger than it used to be, and 20 is a lot younger than it used to be. So to me, mature women are great. They enjoy fast and furious but also enjoy slow and easy and are well adept at delivering both.

Verified Companion Valentina Voluptua's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    I am a wolf, in a sheep's clothing.
    I have not told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but occasional truth.

I am proudly announcing, that I, no longer have any interest in younger than my beautiful self boys.

I am not a Cougar, nor am I a teacher to the younger generation. Not my forte. I know, that I am "all that and a bag of chips," but, please use "YouTube" for future education. I quit.

I will be celebrating my 50th BIRTHDAY for the next 50 weeks. Or 50 years!
    I figured, why not tell everyone, that I WAS a liar?

Maybe I am not the only liar here.

Tell me your secret!
    Send me all those hot young hardbodies you're refusing Alexandra. I'll "Stifler's Mom" them from Hell to next Sunday.
    Muscular Integrity Consultation $180

Former Guests in Good Standing having seen me in the last 4 months-Contact Pamela at valentinavoluptua@protonmail.com 24 hours preferred or at least 3+ hours notice
    New P411 Guests, Please provide at least 3-24 hours notice Two okays within 4 months required https://preferred411.com/P153807
    All Other Guests: https://form.jotform.com/81655036484158 24 hours advanced booking required

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    ~ evil grin! ~
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - TBA
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Retired Companion
    I adore older Gentlemen. I gave up younger a few years ago - 50 and over - it's how I roll now. I'm retiring in January and I have great memories of my special Gentlemen that will keep me happy for years to come!

I'm a wolf in Dinosaur clothing! Yet I still manage. And in my time doing this I've found that the more mature women are more self-confident, worldly and take pride in what they do and their looks.

Perhaps they're better actresses with IOP but I tend to think not. And the "mental intercourse" is often just as stimulating as the physical part. This should be fun. I always try to make it fun and stimulating (when possible). When the day arrives that it isn't fun anymore I'll quit.

50? You've managed it well Alex. I can hardly remember 50. But the good news is that I'm not out of your date range.
    Have you ever considered that the "Writing on the Wall" might be a forgery?

Every time I read a review I keep waiting for Paul Harvey to say, "And now.. the Rest Of The Story."
    I am NOT a White Knight, just a bleached bastard.
    My gallery album gets updated occasionally.

I do NOT share any pics I've taken without an "OK" from the model!

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina Voluptua View Post
    Send me all those hot young hardbodies you're refusing Alexandra. I'll "Stifler's Mom" them from Hell to next Sunday.
    Nice reference
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    See you in about 5 years

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    Yea I decided when i started this hobby not to lie on my age. I figure no matter what age you are, someone wants that age and experience level. I'm 58, I like my age and I am comfortable with my age. Unlike the other older women here, I do like to mentor and teach younger men and women. I find it sexy and stimulating to be the first one to teach someone something sexual. I like to set their sexual bar higher and show them new possibilities. I do not enjoy anyone under age 22 or so, but have no problem with anyone of any age above that is polite, kind and respectful. Of course I do enjoy the older gents because we share many common interests, memories and share similar histories. But I think most younger men are fun too. Howdy, I'm Sue nami and I'm a big ole perve and proud. "Come to Momma." hahaha

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sue Nami, you have been on my radar for some time... but I think that post really sealed my decision... Hello hello hellooo ;) early 30's ripe and adore you mature women!

Shiiiitt! I’ll take the younger ones and older ones. But no virgins please. I unknowingly boned a virgin client, once. It messed with my head for a while. Otherwise, I like a variety of nuts! Heh ;)

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    Shiiiitt! I’ll take the younger ones and older ones. But no virgins please. I unknowingly boned a virgin client, once. It messed with my head for a while. Otherwise, I like a variety of nuts! Heh ;)
    I am a born again virgin......!!!!!
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    howdy still naughty, cummere, patting the seat beside me. I've got a few things to show you sugar.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Happy birthday young lady!
    James
    Loving life in Austin

I love old dudes.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast