Blaze

Was that you I was with last night. I was sure I only drove from one side of Monroe county, NY, to the other side. Not all the way to TX. The chicken you served me was not the chicken one would get in TX.

Let me first guy to say in this thread, NO TWO WOMEN ARE ALIKE. It is easier to put guys in to groups of generality.

I like most, not all but most. Therefor need to change to the pleasure of the women I am with. To meet the end that it was a pleasing to both.

The provider I saw, I sent a link to this thread to her before hand. And at one point spanked her. reply" Hay I'm being good, guess I'm not part of the majority." And yes she was being good. She was very good. Like I sure you are too, if I ever get to meet you.

After reading your website, this guy must have been way off base. Looking for PSE, with GFE girls. Your site asks what do you want me to be. But has the feel and look of a GFE girl. It is to bad some of us men have to be hit with a brick to the head to see what kinda women he is with. Worse some do not care and will take what they want from who ever. It is much better to get what want willingly from the other. Or willingly give in to the other. Best you are both in to the same idea of the art of sex.

Sorry to hear you where with someone that did not do his research or care, to find a provider to meet his wants. Just take from anyone.

Some provider call me a spoiled brat, but willing. Others I give in to. And repeat with only the ones I like. And that is not always the ones that gave in to me.

To the provider that PM me asking to spank me. Na not into it. But if I'm ever with you and I spank you. Just let me know nicely not to go there again if you don't like it. I don't need a brick or frying pan to the head most of the time.

Caroline

TFF! ???? Also I am not always bright. I try to be, But fall way short of knowing all. And not afraid to ask. I do not want to become a know it all. Any one if I start to act that way, time to get that brick or frying pan ready.