220 hr
370 for 2 hr
Non-Prebooked:
150hhr
250hr
4002hrs
Out calls:
Starts at a hr300

Tired of the “cliche” descriptions? My first priority is to SHOW you not tell you how you are indeed meeting a unique woman

“My kind of different” might not be everyone’s cup of tea, and I don’t plan to be but if you read thus far, I may be just the right companion for you.

With a naturally sexy body and nice round butt, my raw sexuality has always lead the pack. I have a bright smile and a captivating touch that will definitely leave you head over heels.

Tired of being rushed and unappreciated?

Welcome to a place where dreams come true and your wildest fantasies are fulfilled. If you're looking for pleasure in a most exquisite way then look no further.

I am passionate companionship that will leave you yearning for more.

Now if you are ready to indulge in your fantasies and make them reality, I would love to satisfy that idea. Let me tell you about me a little first. I am a sexy girl next door wanting to pamper you. I have my own personal technique to make you feel on top of the world. My services are more like having a girlfriend by your side for the next few hours. Is this what you are looking for? My personality is very outgoing and lovable. Humor is a big part of my persona. Do you think you can handle me??

My regular rates if you do not pre Book a day ahead:
150 HHR, 250 Hour, 400 for 2 hours
Send me a PM my dears.