YOUR RUSSIAN DOM SERENITY VALENTINE
HEY GUYS IM VERY NEW TO THE INDUSTRY
STRIPPER TURNED CALL GIRL

2 GIRL SHOWS WITH THE WELL KNOWN
MULANI BUTTERFLY

1st Time In Texas
Cant wait to see if everything?s bigger in Texas like they say
🌹5 STAR ⭐️GIRLFRIEND 😘
When was the last time YOU TRULY indulged yourself ? I'm a sultry & exotic upscale busty BOMBSHELL with curves to die for, soft Pale white skin, bright, and long smooth sun-kissed legs. Passionate in everything I do. Lets book a date and get ready for an unforgettable EXPERIENCE❣

Clean towels and a shower is always available at my location for you're convenience.

If I'm visiting you please provide a clean towel and place for me to properly get ready for our time together.

I prefer you leave any gifts laid out in the open upon first meeting or in a white envelope set on the counter where it's visible.

Please keep the conversation light, too many unnecessary questions ruins the mood.

Keep in mind booking ahead of time is the best for everyone's schedules, please allow two hours ahead of time for planning
💬 PLEASE PM ME
OH2 PM MESSAGE ONLY
CALLS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNTIL YOUBE BEEN FULLY SCREENED
I am an upscale provider and only offer the best service! You can count on me to be dressed to the nines, well manicured, and squeaky clean. I'm real, honest, and drama free. Please be a gentleman and be respectful
***** 25% DEPOSIT REQUIRED FOR OUTCALLS*****
In order to make the screening process smooth and quick, include the following information in your initial text to me;
(ANYONE WHO DOES NOT PROVIDE ME WITH ALL OF THE FOLLOWING SCREENING INFORMATION, WILL BE IGNORED)
NAME :
HANDLE, REFERENCES, OR PIC OF IDENTIFICATION:
INCALL OR OUTCALL ?
CITY / ADDRESS:
DATE OF APPT:
TIME OF APPT:
DURATION OF APPT:
DEPOSIT

2b5a5328.jpg

PM FOR BOOKING ONLY
PM FOR BOOKING ONLY
PM FOR BOOKING ONLY