Thread: Inside:Outside Let Me Do The Deed

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Inside:Outside Let Me Do The Deed

Text me so we can get to know each other > 726-216-5299
    I?m even a little old school shoot me an email lol > suesuejane@yahoo.com
    Show my CA a little love so we can text & sextext all night > $insideoutsidejamie

I take adventure to the next level of yesss from inside play to let?s not be to loud outside play , it?s never to late or you never too old to say you didn?t do it at least once I?d like to be the memory you never forget while holding the card to our next date , we can?t say there ain?t a Kim K in us all just for the right $tag don?t be shy to ask if I was your book I?d be open to the possibility of my next chapter from erotic stories to BDSM tells from the night I?m your girl just ask.

Outcalls - Deposit
    Texting / sextexting - 25 for 30 minutes or add video 35 / 50 for hr / 70 hr half / 120 for hr half plus video
    Near Walzem & 35

Welcome to OH2
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar
    Enjoy

WHERE TO START! Companion Candidates: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...ion-Candidates
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Jamie and good luck dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE