I would invite you to KISS ME..💋❤️😉

I am VERY GFE...😎

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    West of Weird in beautiful Dripping Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    If we had a bit of MISTLETOE..

I would invite you to KISS ME..❤️

I am VERY GFE...
    ​Yes you are. I will attest to that. We shall be kissing soon.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I’m just waiting for someone to pass the Ho Ho’s.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    If we had a bit of MISTLETOE..

I would invite you to KISS ME..��❤️��

I am VERY GFE...��
    I think you two need to get a room! lol

SG - I've only met you once... so far. Please consider a trip to ATX... I'd LOVE to see you again!

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar
    On the topic of kissing, some ladies (and men) are not big into kissing even when they're your actual girlfriend. I mean some people really like full out French kissing with lots of tongue and some folks naturally don't.

Also, some like full out DFK when f&cking and some don't... I mean naturally. The f&cking is so good, there's not time or interest in lip locking at the same time... and with some ladies I would agree...

I personally am one who likes kissing just about all the time... to begin, along the way, during and after...!

_________
    I do believe the hygiene part is huge. A lot of guys don't try to ensure good fresh breath... Others do, but aren't aware that they still have halitosis... good dental hygiene can be a big underlying factor...

A'Man

Verified Hobbyist & "Counselor" for new reviewers BCD GeorgeDRII's Avatar
    Can be a factor? More like it is a factor. One of the factors a woman decides on what to do next with said hobbyist.

Or hobbyist notices about a woman's breath. Kissing can be considered by some too intimate to be used in the hobby and just won't do it.

Others like to do it throughout. To Each their own. WALDT

But again hygiene is always the deciding factor on one's performance or one's behavior whether they openly express it or not. The signals and energy or lack of energy or movements of the person should be enough to warrant the other that their breath is kicking like a kung-fu flick.

Not to mention they don't want to tongue wrestle with someone who may have just had some dip in their mouth or some other tobacco product. Keeping in mind some people may be allergic to those products.

Kissing to me isn't the end all be all in a session. I can always kiss the sweet spots on a lady no problemo. No matter how squeaky clean my braces and teeth are and oral hygiene is tip top. Some ladies just don't partake in it. No problem for me.
    For new hobbyists, look at the link below for an example of a well written review. Remember you are not able to see his ROS. However, you're able to fill in one on your own reviews.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...rainy-day-play

If you run into the review gremlin, click on the link below for the template:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ns-workarounds

For all new members joining the site check out the information on the link below:

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...p-Verification!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I am a little lost....hygiene as far as having bad breath or hygienic as far as eating pussy and providers having sucked on a few cocks?

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by risn2theoccasion2 View Post
    I?m just waiting for someone to pass the Ho Ho?s.
    Well, if we are going to share the HO HO?s then y?all have to be willing to be generous with the twinkies and gosh darnnit? who the hell am I to say NO to a few DING DONGS? 😎

See? sharing is CARING? 🥰

Kissing boundaries will be respected by the ORGY HOSTESS with the MOSTEST AT your local H😈B..

Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post

SG - I've only met you once... so far. Please consider a trip to ATX... I'd LOVE to see you again!

A'Man
    My SIMPLE MIND has been considering getting a room in Austin? then there was an invitation by my ATF sir lovable WOODCOCK?

He brings fond memories to mind..

And then he calls my NAME and offers to KISS ME?😍

Verified Companion Companion Italia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    Actually, you may be surprised to find out how many women do not consider fucking personal. After all, they can do it doggie style and not have to face you.
    Babe! I busted out laughing on this one lmao!!!

DFK LFK any kissing at all imo just varies on the individual, some like it and some don't and I'm meaning that on behalf of both parties. There's been times I was dying to kiss someone but he won't because it's too personal for him, there's times I didn't because he probably just had onions for lunch before seeing me and then there's times where neither of us care to but then we cannot keep our lips unglued after our 3/4th visit together because the passion is at an all time high and then the only thing we can think about is each others lips.

So there's no permanent or hard core reason imo if it happens it happens and if not then oh well but if you prefer for it to happen then keep a look out for those that do enjoy it as much. As far as GFE goes pfft I dated someone in cw and the whole time we were together I did not dfk or lfk while we were intimate, we had little pecks of goodbye kisses or deep i miss you kisses but never while we were engaged in intimacy.

Besides a lot of ladies do fear the kissing disease

xoxo have fun and stay safe

italia
    Join my onlyfans with over 750 XxX photos and 200 XxX videos
    https://onlyfans.com/italiasworld

Unable to join onlyfans?
    Ask me about private albums containing more than 10 photos + videos!

CONTACT ME THRU MY SLINK https://MySlink.app/italiasworldlive FOR FASTER SCREENING
    Please be kind & patient during the screening process.
    P411 Id:P26925

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    West of Weird in beautiful Dripping Springs
    My SIMPLE MIND has been considering getting a room in Austin? then there was an invitation by my ATF sir lovable WOODCOCK?

He brings fond memories to mind..

And then he calls my NAME and offers to KISS ME?
    Sweetheart, I have not forgotten about you, and eagerly await your return to Austin. I promise to bring my woodcock and lots of kisses.

James
    Loving life in Austin

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I like this response... l originally posted because I was curious of what people thought about this topic! I know it all depends on the person.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by polo1970 View Post
    Over the years I've heard reasons why some providers don't kiss. But what are some of the real reasons. Would like to hear thoughts from both sides...thanks!
    To be honest I have no interest in kissing. Maybe a Euro style cheek peck with a regular at most

Quote Originally Posted by Anandaman View Post

A'Man
    I'm loving your posts Sweetheart!! You are so much fun!!🤗

Thank you for bringing the fun vibes to SA!😘

Hopefully...kissy emoji's were allowed..😉

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast