Thread: SyeiraPink: SyeiraPink - Good as Gold

Verified Hobbyist BCD

SyeiraPink: SyeiraPink - Good as Gold

Companion's Handle: SyeiraPink
    Date of Visit: 5/7/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 972-363-5651
    Email Address: syeira@myyahoo.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...aka-SyeiraPink
    City, State: Dallas, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Convo, Hugging, LK, BBBJ, DATY, CG, Mish
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30 minutes
    Donation: 150
    Approximate age of Companion: 40's
    Hair Color and Length: Long past her shoulders, blonde with highlights
    Smoking Status: Not Sure
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: Gorgeous face, Slender toned body, about 5'5" tall, between 130 and 140 lbs (my guess), smooth skin, B-cup tits (my guess) with small perky nipples, shaved kitty. She's that woman you see out in public and stop to stare/gawk at.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded Expectationd
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, yes, yes, yes

Public comments:
    I'd been introduced to Robyn a little over a year ago by OliviaDFW. At that time Robyn had gotten out of the hobby. I took 1 look at her and was like DAMN I missed out. Since then I'd been waiting and hoping to get a chance to play with her. A buddy who had recently saw her and knew I was eager to see her told me she was back hobbying again and that I was missing out. He told me that he would put in a good word for me and damn he did better than that. He actually reintroduced us so I had a chance to talk to her before hand. That did the trick for me as when I talked to her, I told her that I'd definitely be coming to see her within the next week since we had now broken the ice.

Fast forward a week and I hit her up on a Friday and let her know it was me and that I was keeping my promise to come see her. We couldn't get anything set up that day and I was busy all weekend so she told me to let her know what day I could come thru and she'd be available. I told her Tuesday and we confirmed a time. The day of rolled around and I hit her up in the morning to confirm that we were still good. She responded Yes. When the appointment time came, I got the location and headed out. Once I arrived, I let her know I was there and she sent the room number.

When she opened the door my eyes watered and my jaw dropped. She was wearing a short black dress and and DAMN she was looking good...good enough to eat. I walked in gave her a hug and told her she had my engine racing. She laughed and said that was the plan. We chatted a little bit and then things got heated and it was off to the races. Had a real good time. I'll definitely be going back and would definitely recommend her.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have had great experience with her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Bald Bryan's Avatar
    Tempted for sure!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Retired "hobbyist" - Current Content Creator - Always Looking For Shoots

>>>ONLYFANS<<<

Twitter

Verified Hobbyist BCD EasyCompany's Avatar

Thanks

Great review! Outstanding! Thanks for sharing a great experience!!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bald Bryan View Post
    Tempted for sure!

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    Yes everything is current and accurate. Pull the trigger, you'll be glad you did
    I prefer establishments with the following menu items:

BBBJ, BBFS, CG, CIM, CIP, CREAMPIE, DATY, DFK, FS, GFE, MISH, PSE, RCG, SS

Can i place a dine in order with you?

she is so appealing to me, and her photos are GREAT!
    -Corona
    @corona__tx (2 underscores) on twitter

Haven?t seen her since I moved to Austin (10 years ago)

The only time I had to cancel. I was driving to our date when I got a call about a family emergency. This stuff happens but I regret the loss of time and revenue the lady suffers. But she was very gracious. We rescheduled and it was everything I wanted. Review on eccie though I no longer use that site so I don?t know what is available.

She is beautiful, fun, real, and forgiving (in my case). Glad to know she is still active
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching