Thread: Access to the site issues, anyone else?

Access to the site issues, anyone else?

I read the the thread OH2 Errors https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...130-OH2-Errors This is the same thing, only different. actually saw some folks posting very similar situations. here is my story, and i should say i have reached out to CK and he has been responsive and made suggestions and comments but the problem persists.

everything works great from my phone. my lap top has the issue of a msg telling me my IP address has been blocked by the administrator. this happens sometimes, maybe more times than not. but i've logged on twice today so ... not all the time. i have tried chrome, firebird, and puffin. i use private mode so clearing the cache should not be an issue as private mode does not keep urls and is supposed to clear the cache each time you close the browser. i don't use a vpn though i have tried it and do use it when i access xhamster.com because that site cannot be accessed if the site recognizes the ip address as being in texas.

part of the puzzling thing is ... why sometimes successful and other times, not? if it is hardware, shouldn't fail all the time? is there a way to determine if it is on my end or the site? if anyone has suggestions, as mickey mouse said, i'm all ears. (i am also tired of seeing my msgs peppered with question marks when i used an apostrophe, but that is a nit.)

anyone else having this problem?
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    I read the the thread OH2 Errors https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...130-OH2-Errors This is the same thing, only different. actually saw some folks posting very similar situations. here is my story, and i should say i have reached out to CK and he has been responsive and made suggestions and comments but the problem persists.

everything works great from my phone. my lap top has the issue of a msg telling me my IP address has been blocked by the administrator. this happens sometimes, maybe more times than not. but i've logged on twice today so ... not all the time. i have tried chrome, firebird, and puffin. i use private mode so clearing the cache should not be an issue as private mode does not keep urls and is supposed to clear the cache each time you close the browser. i don't use a vpn though i have tried it and do use it when i access xhamster.com because that site cannot be accessed if the site recognizes the ip address as being in texas.

part of the puzzling thing is ... why sometimes successful and other times, not? if it is hardware, shouldn't fail all the time? is there a way to determine if it is on my end or the site? if anyone has suggestions, as mickey mouse said, i'm all ears. (i am also tired of seeing my msgs peppered with question marks when i used an apostrophe, but that is a nit.)

anyone else having this problem?
    Sir Dodger..

I am here to service you...🤓

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    The issue is obviously NOT in the connection Dodger is using to make his post above.

Therefore, the issue is connected to the hardware/software or internet connection(s) used in failure attempts.

Sometimes, I do believe, the site gets "cranky" when the hundreds of hackers are bouncing requests off the server

at the moment There are currently 2011 users online. 1073 members and 938 guests

and earlier this morning more than 2,000 guests.

But that is merely a guess on my part -- because when the server is really overwhelmed the usual message is more like server unavailable or a 404 turnback message.

Yes, we do frequently block IPs especially when connected to multiple handles and false registrations and from countries known for supporting hackers and jackers.

Best was to connect herein is via your internet provider.... yes, they are always recording your activity even if your VPN cloaks your final destination ...

and, if you are using a VPN, that technology doesn't always send data directly to the end site but usually bounces the connection via multiple access points, each with a new IP and,

quite likely some of those bounces are where a connection fails.

ijs
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday, May 29
    San Antonio - TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
    The issue is obviously NOT in the connection Dodger is using to make his post above.

Therefore, the issue is connected to the hardware/software or internet connection(s) used in failure attempts.

Sometimes, I do believe, the site gets "cranky" when the hundreds of hackers are bouncing requests off the server

at the moment There are currently 2011 users online. 1073 members and 938 guests

and earlier this morning more than 2,000 guests.

But that is merely a guess on my part -- because when the server is really overwhelmed the usual message is more like server unavailable or a 404 turnback message.

Yes, we do frequently block IPs especially when connected to multiple handles and false registrations and from countries known for supporting hackers and jackers.

Best was to connect herein is via your internet provider.... yes, they are always recording your activity even if your VPN cloaks your final destination ...

and, if you are using a VPN, that technology doesn't always send data directly to the end site but usually bounces the connection via multiple access points, each with a new IP and,

quite likely some of those bounces are where a connection fails.

ijs
    You are sounding very SEXXXY today CK...🤗😉😘

It was kind of you to rescue Dodger from the clutches of my IT support...lol 😂

Although, to be fair...all I could offer was naughty stories until you or one of the other HOT IT people came on the LINE...😈😇

Be still my heart

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    Sir Dodger..

I am here to service you...��
    I love you for that or rather that is what I would like to do
    Last edited by dodger; 05-15-2024 at 06:44 PM.
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Be still my heart

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    Sir Dodger..

I am here to service you...🤓
    I love you for that ? or rather that is what I would like to do