Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: GREEK

Meant to do this earlier....

Quote Originally Posted by WiskerBilly View Post
    Then don't even mention that you do it at all. By admitting that you enjoy the practice - even if it's only with a loved one - in their eyes you're open to being convinced. To them it's like offering a drink to a sober alcoholic - sure you say you don't want it but they know there's a chance they can make you break. They have no regard for your personal feelings in the matter, only their own desires.
    This is the gem of the whole thread.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baja22 View Post
    You've managed somehow to twist what was meant to be a supportive comment for providers into an anti-provider comment. I would like to think that my takeaway message for the "baby girls" is yes, you can set your own boundaries. Yes, EVERYTHING, not just greek, has to be consensual. Yes, you can block guys that keep pestering you for things you don't want to do. And for those guys that "flip the switch" in person, you end the session immediately and kick their ass out. Not sure how that's gaslighting, but whatever. This has gone way over my head. Peace out.
    No, I didn't...

And, ending a session that isn't going well isn't as easy as you would like to think but I'll leave it at that...and I love this hobby and this game but, you have no idea what you are talking about...some men don't stop when you say no... So, keep deluding yourself into thinking that they do...

BTW..not all of us report these episodes in infoshare because they will get outed to you guys... Check the threads... So, we deal with it in silence so, please, peace out when it comes to telling a woman where to speak and how to stand up for her body.

The last time a guy didn't take NO from me... Was about 2 months post boob surgery and he was too strong for me to get away...and I was black and blue before I left...but, I didn't whine or cry about it but,,I did say NO OVER AND OVER AGAIN...

So, please, go back to your emails and your texts and tell me how to run my business... I took a few days off, alerted p411 and I freaking managed. Now, simmer down and let me help the girls while I can because this is a good thread and sex is a fun thing that 99.9% of the population does right...

But, let the women speak..Let them have their moments where they need to vent because afterwards they can play, they can laugh and they can do what they do best...set everyone's happy nights on FIRE!!🔥

Greek is a great thing and just plan on doing that with the ladies that enjoy it... The same goes for men that like prostate massages...if you like those activities...Let those of us know...most of us want to make you happy and we want to learn new ways to play...

This is a fascinating world and if done RIGHT... It's a carnival ride that never ends...😘❤️

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I stopped reading after the first sentence of her second paragraph. Definitely just a rant. Sometimes people just need to vent. Good for her.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBamboo View Post
    I stopped reading after the first sentence of her second paragraph. Definitely just a rant. Sometimes people just need to vent. Good for her.
    I love this..❤️🤗😘

Thank you Sweetheart 😘

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Slave... don't I owe you a spanking for something?

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyManMatt View Post
    Slave... don't I owe you a spanking for something?
    Hello Sexy Man...😎

You know... I am always in the mood for a good "Spanking"🔥😈💋

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    You know Sweetheart..

I apologize for being grumpy the other day Sweetheart..

I started a new treatment for an autoimmune disorder that I have developed,the other day, and I experienced a great deal of physical pain after the treatment and I should not have posted or even been on the boards. After, I posted, I logged off and just slept for 3 days.

The good news is...these meds are great at putting the issues into remission, I've just been making friends with the new medicinal profile...getting used to a new diet, meds, side effects, etc...
    and I apologize that I took that out on you love.... You are a sweet man and I really do want everyone to enjoy the board as much as I do... I was having a bad day and I should not have taken my ill humor out on on you..

I do hope that you can forgive me...I am feeling better today and I am in much less pain... Like you, I would much rather laugh and play on the board... Thank you for all that you bring to the board and for putting up with my grumpy old ass...🤗

Your apologetic slave,

Guinevere 😢
    Of course I forgive you! And I hope the new meds start to help you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke View Post
    Of course I forgive you! And I hope the new meds start to help you feel better.
    Thank you Sweetheart 😘

I appreciate that very much... It is helping very much...

They had already put me on a special diet to see if that would help to correct the issues and it definitely helps but the meds are just necessary...

I just didn't want to add on any new ones... But, I am perkier and it will just be a learning curve for a bit but isn't that life in general?🤗

Hopelessly off the rails.

This thread and topic are closed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5