Hi gentlemen, this desirable Norse goddess is looking for a generosity gentleman to come over and give her a nice pearl necklace today! I am somewhere close to Riverside and Faro. I am a rockabilly thick curvy, blonde hair, blue eyes, tattoos & body piercings, a kissable lips, and those lovely 40DD to keep your hands occupy! I am very passionate, creative, and ambitious. I enjoy doggy style, oral fixation, massages, and of course old fashioned missionary. No anal sex, no facefuck, and no gross fetishes, sorry! FYI, I don?t speak or hear but you wouldn?t be surprised how FUCKABLE and PLAYFUL this Norse goddess is! I would love to have you come over and whispering all your dirtiest secrets behind my broken ears and no one will ever know! I only will respond to text messages and please don?t be shy to send me a text @ (512) 799-5058 to make appointments with me for today and tonight, too! Can?t hardly wait to kiss you soon! 💋

Here is my rate:

$120 for a 30 minutes session ($50 extra for MSOG)
$200 for an hour session (including MSOG)

For outcalls: I prefer to be in Austin ONLY! You are requires to provide a Lyft/Uber for me since rates is same as incall rates. Thanks! 💋