Quote Originally Posted by guitar View Post
It IS a better board.

Other than USA no other hobby board I am aware of even comes close to what OH2 has to offer. Even USA is severely lacking compared to this place but at least its useful to some degree. Eccie isnt even useful in the slightest as a hobby board anymore. There is literally nothing you can post there that could help anyone make choices on who to see or to help gain info on what lady you wish to see bcd. I mean ladies cant even post ads or contact info much less nudes rates or what city they are in. At one time Eccie was the best most useful site around then it just went to shit overnight yet so many people still use it especially ladies. I will never understand why so many providers post asking where to eat in the cities they visit rather than putting an add up here with their location rates days they are staying and a shit ton of pics especially nudes and action shots if they want to really go all out and reel in the most dawgs who are possibly on the fence about spending their hard earned money to see them.

This is what I see when I open my browser to any page on Eccie the once great hobby board.
[IMG][/IMG]

Sometimes I just like to come here and post pics of some of my favorite hos just because I can. Just to feel like I am flipping the middle finger at eccie and all its oppressive rules. I suggest all you dawgs do the same. The world is much better when you open up your favorite ho board and see fine ass women showing their goods.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

You have to love a ho board that allows us dawgs to freely exchange useful information including sharing pics. To me nothing is more important than a ho being able to post an add with her rates contact info what days she will be around links to her pics or website and especially pics of herself. Any site that doesn't allow that is not a hobby site imho. Every single person either trick or ho should be on OH2 as their first choice for all their hobby related needs. I will never understand how anyone could still go to eccie after the steaming pile of dogshit it has turned into. Dont get me wrong I am glad its still up but the idea that so many people especially providers still use it trying to connect with hobbyist blows my mind. OH2 and USA are really the only two useful hobby boards I know of where men can share info and OH2 is the only one where ladies can post ads so that clearly states which site is the best in my mind