Quote Originally Posted by 3.141<Brot<3.142 View Post
I have never relied on reviews here or on eccie to find girls. There is probably more bs on these sites about encounters than the bs of actually learning how to find the ladies that play.

Every club there is some % that will play and some % that consider themselves dancers only and will be insulted if approached the wrong way. Every woman can be approached if treated like a person. There are lots of providers that also dance.

Dancers are women first - sex objects second
Work on your banter
Ask questions in a playful way - If we were stranded on a desert island. How many coconuts would it take to peek under your grass skirt?
Don't spend money on them to talk - they need to know that your wallet will open but they have to earn it. If they ask me to buy them a drink I tell them as a holdover from childhood I have to see bare nipples in the presence of fluids. Or to maintain balance in the universe they need to place their hand on my crotch.
Up the anti early or cut your loses.
Shoo them away politely as soon as they show smugness, attitude or any of the other repugnant traits humans are capable of. I will excuse myself to go to the restroom, talk to a clubber friend, tell them my penis is chaffing
Become friends with the waitresses.
Do not get drunk or you will wake up with your ATM drained
When you find gold. Encourage her to bring her friends over. The bad girls are usually a clique.
Don't let them own you. Establish that early on. You are a free agent in control of your penis.

If you cannot do these things stick with the internet.
This is gold, thanks!