Thread: Ms. LilPretty: OK, time with Ms. LilPretty

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Ms. LilPretty: OK, time with Ms. LilPretty

Companion's Handle: Ms. LilPretty
    Date of Visit: 5/15/24
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 972-896-0133
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?82209-Ms-LilPretty
    City, State: Richardson, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBBJ, LFK, CFS, Missionary, Doggie
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hhr
    Donation: $300
    Approximate age of Companion: mid 20's?
    Hair Color and Length: Brown, it was up, but shoulder length
    Smoking Status: Could not tell.
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: about 5'2, b cups, not fat, but solid, thick PAWG
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met - for the most part
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Being new to the area, and having a work colleague show me this site, I am kind of on a tour of the ladies of Dallas. I had reached out to another gal who is sort of under the radar (buddy passed her info along) but we couldn't match up timing. So I reached out to Amber and she was very responsive. We set up a time and place. She provided me the info, plugged into the GPS and off I went. Got to a decent 3 star hotel, texted her I parked and she gave me the room # and I went upstairs.

I will say this. I had a decent time, but based on her reviews I wasn't blown away. I was expecting a lot more fireworks. Maybe because I am new, idk? I did have an ok time. The other gal got back to me after and I am going to see her tomorrow night, so maybe she will blow me away like my 1st two visits here in Dallas.

I am glad to have moved to an area with so many options, still exploring a bit.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I rarely do half with her. Hour gives me sufficient time to get the full MSOG experience and bit more relaxed fun.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've been eyeing the reviews on this one for a little bit and about 90% of the way there to possibly reach out and pull the trigger because it sounded so good but was hesitant. Then I read this and 300 bucks for 20 minutes? I mean c'mon. I don't mind a mechanical if i'm paying mechanical prices. A session like that is worth $120 tops, get in, bust your nut and get out.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This was not the experience for me with amber. I have seen her a few times and there was never a mood that she wants the session to be over quickly and send you through the door.
    I always spent the full hour I am there for.
    All the activities on the menu are taken care of.
    In my hobbying opinion she is generally as good as it gets wrt activities and donation proportion.
    I am neither defending her nor differing with OP but I don?t want this review to discourage anyone from reaching out to her ..
    what clicks for each of us could be different but she did full justice for all the activities every time
    I have seen her.
    Peace and pleasure to all

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Interesting!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I agree with what Zadedzenius comments above.
    Her BCD has been always great for me and never ever felt rushed.

If there?s something for her to improve on is TCB and timely communication, which seems to have gotten little better lately.