Thread: Lita The Italian Princess: Sexy Nympho and a MILFy Delight

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Thumbs up Lita The Italian Princess: Sexy Nympho and a MILFy Delight

Companion's Handle: Lita The Italian Princess
    Date of Visit: 05/14/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: (817) 790-4011
    Email Address: BBBJPrincess@yahoo.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ack-53792.html
    City, State: Fort Worth, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: LFK, DFK, Make-out, Body Worship, DATY, FIV, BBBJ, FF, BLS, TUMA, K9, MISH, Massage, MSOG, CIMNQNS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 Hrs
    Donation: Elsewhere
    Approximate age of Companion: 40
    Hair Color and Length: Slightly curly, smooth, long?down to the middle of the back , brown and blonde highlights.
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: White/Caucasian
    Companion Description: Medium height, pretty face and sexy smile, curvy body, natural goodies, great conversationalist, nympho for real.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes. No hesitation.

Public comments:
    Lita is a certified (by me) nymphomaniac with skills that can match the best. Good TCB and comms if she wants to see you, which can be a bit of a challenge if you are her first timer. She tends to be a little UTR at times, and is quite selective about who she sees.

Her massage skills are real. I saw clear (and liquid) evidence of the output from her pleasure that?s surely not fake. She is also super thirsty for fluids other than water, and will glady guzzle those things up with relish.

Lita is hedonistic, fun, intelligent and a sexy woman who made my day. She will be fun to be friends with, and I will surely see her as much as my time permits. I will look forward to that threesome too.
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by CKJAmore; 05-16-2024 at 01:42 AM. Reason: Review Gremlin Workaround
    Live and let others live.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!

Verified Hobbyist BCD pmdelites's Avatar
    ckj, talk about bringing back some deliteful Lita The Italian Princess Delites !!!!!
    gkad you had a very deliteful encumter!

i just need to find a way to be in ft worth for a full day so i can hopefully reconnect - both as "friends" and physically/massagely/sensually/sexually !

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    it's always afternoon!!

have fun out there.

dont let the negatives get you down.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
    ckj, talk about bringing back some deliteful Lita The Italian Princess Delites !!!!!
    gkad you had a very deliteful encumter!

i just need to find a way to be in ft worth for a full day so i can hopefully reconnect - both as "friends" and physically/massagely/sensually/sexually !

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***,
    Thanks pmd! Yes, she is delightful, as must surely know. Yeah, it's bit of a drive, but well worth it. She is definitely a good woman to be "friends" with--a rare gem from a bygone era.

P411 Lifetime Member & Verified with 30 Okays. PacePro Verified Member. OH2 Verified Member. ECCIE Premium, TER Premium. Private Delights Vouched Member with Provider Responses. Will Write Detailed & Entertaining Reviews (with consent, cos I respect a Provider’s privacy) if the Experience is Good!

Verified Hobbyist BCD raghupundit's Avatar

Thumbs up

Lita sounds like she's a real pleaser...awesome review!

Verified Hobbyist BCD

IT was probably over ten years ago I met her

in mid to south Ft worth area. Only once as I was doing some out of the area work. Sounds like nothing has really changed. She was always a very enjoyable visit. Glad ya had fun and a nicely written review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by raghupundit View Post
    Lita sounds like she's a real pleaser...awesome review!
    Thank you RP! That?s she is?above and beyond!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by hogrider View Post
    in mid to south Ft worth area. Only once as I was doing some out of the area work. Sounds like nothing has really changed. She was always a very enjoyable visit. Glad ya had fun and a nicely written review.

Thanks! 10 years ago? That?s so cool! I wish I had known her at that time?better late than never.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sharkman298's Avatar
    I had done Lita several times in the past. Solo and some memorable threesomes. One was with Stiletto Kitty and the other was three girls, Lita, Autumn Spring and Ivy Chick. They all were fantastic. I had seen she was back in action and have wanted to see her but I just don't get to Dallas like I used to. Well, damn, after reading this review, I want to go see Lita NOW!!
    Great review. I need some Lita action!!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkman298 View Post
    I had done Lita several times in the past. Solo and some memorable threesomes. One was with Stiletto Kitty and the other was three girls, Lita, Autumn Spring and Ivy Chick. They all were fantastic. I had seen she was back in action and have wanted to see her but I just don't get to Dallas like I used to. Well, damn, after reading this review, I want to go see Lita NOW!!
    Great review. I need some Lita action!!
    Thanks! I heard about those legendary threesomes. Damn! Need to experience one of them myself.

Last edited by CKJAmore; 05-16-2024 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Private Tag added

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Lita

I saw her 7 times about 7 or 8 years ago she was great in every aspect then I lost contact with her. Best Tuma I ever had she is a master at that! I just sent her a text and want to reconnect since I lost her contact in until now. Hopefully we can schedule soon! Thanks for the info!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sharkman298's Avatar

I hope to see Lita very soon. This review galvanized me to get in action and see her.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by zangwang View Post
    I saw her 7 times about 7 or 8 years ago she was great in every aspect then I lost contact with her. Best Tuma I ever had she is a master at that! I just sent her a text and want to reconnect since I lost her contact in until now. Hopefully we can schedule soon! Thanks for the info!
    Sure. You are welcome! ?Best Tuma?? true that!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkman298 View Post
    ***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***
    I hope to see Lita very soon. This review galvanized me to get in action and see her.
    Thanks for the clarification in the ROS!

Verified Hobbyist BCD ThickDickRick's Avatar
    Wow, sounds like a stellar time. She has amazing tits.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickDickRick View Post
    Wow, sounds like a stellar time. She has amazing tits.
    Thanks. It is indeed!